“You should be Spanked if you dont go to Spankies Cafe!”
Review of Spankies Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Spankies Cafe
Cuisines: American
Olathe, Kansas
“You should be Spanked if you dont go to Spankies Cafe!”
Reviewed 18 August 2012

First let me say that, up to this time, this Spankies Cafe could only be reported in some other commentary. When I made reservations at the Historic Town Hall Inn, many of the hotel reviews raved about Spankies, which is across the street and down about 70'. Being a lover of good breakfasts, I took my wife to Spankies to sample the good food and good Texas hospitality. Note that they open at 8am. Many reviews mentioned the pancakes, so what else could I do? Turn to the website (www.SpankiesCafe.com) and check the menu. I had the short stack with bacon plus milk. Spouse had eggs and bacon. Our total bill, including taxes and tip, was just under $19. The pancakes were light and fluffy and the bacon ample and perfectly crisp. I can't speak for the lunch, but the website gives itself kudus for it, and I'd be inclined to believe. Bon appetit!

• Visited June 2012