“Review of stay”
Review of Days Inn Pierre

Days Inn Pierre
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Pierre

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Salem, Oregon
Reviewed 11 June 2013

The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. They offer good chocolate cookies in the lobby and the breakfast was excellent. We had made the reservation using an intermediary agency and upon arrival the clerk couldn't find the room we thought we would get at the price quoted for 2 queens so ended up in a small room--so small that the coat hooks hung beside the only bed. A dresser and small table had room to lay out some things. There was one small chair and one bedside table. The paint around the tub was chipped and a patch in the carpet used the original color of carpet reflecting the age of the décor. This motel is in a good location and has an especially nice breakfast room. Looking for Chinese food? Ask for directions to the restaurant not far away in town where food is ordered from a menu. There is a Chinese buffet across the street but ask for directions to the restaurant in town.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank fussy10_11
DodeJuelfs, Owner at Days Inn Pierre, responded to this review, 15 June 2013
Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel! Boy I hate to hear what you said about using a third party for your booking. I'd like to say that it's rare that a guest doesn't get the room they request, but it isn't. I know when I book rooms for my husband and myself I always call the hotel direct. It isn't quit as convenient but it's definitely worth it. I'm so sorry that you didn't get the room you were promised. I'd like you to give us a call at the hotel (605)224-0411 and we'd be more than happy to match a third party website and make sure you get the room type you want.
SIOUX CITY
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for many years. The staff is always accomadating. As fishermen we like the ammenities that the staff always provides. The reservation representatives are always so pleasant also

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
DodeJuelfs, Owner at Days Inn Pierre, responded to this review, 15 June 2013
Hello Robert! Thanks so much for giving us a great review! Our staff works ver hard for our guests, I don't think there's another hotel in town that can compare to ours for customer service. I hope you had good luck out on the water!