All reviews large towels fridge microwave would stay again living room great location room was clean easy access a great stay motel accommodation soap sink internet cereal tv mt
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

My family stayed in the family apartment. This hotel was refurbished and looked nice. It was clean and perfect for a family. However This hotel is on a busy street and I could hear cars with loud music driving by late into the night. Also, besides a top sheet there really aren’t other blankets and we got cold. The other furnishings were really nice especially the towels.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

My family and I spent a number of days here in the beginning of July while visiting the local area. The hotel is in an odd area and does not have a pool, however our room was clean and you can tell a good remodel job was completed from the old building to the new. Simple breakfast but it works nice since you are likely on the road in the area. I have seen reviews stating the rooms were small. I've spent many times at a hotel and the way these are set up are no different in the fact they are likely the same if not greater square footage. They have a done a great job organizing how things belong.

Front desk staff was excellent and very knowledgeable of the area. I would happily return without question.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2018

There were 5 of us, so we got the 2-bedroom family apartment. Although it only had a single bathroom, everything was very nice, new and clean. My only criticism is that there was fairly limited seating (a sleeper sofa) in the living room area, but there is actually plenty of room for another chair or 2, love seat, tables, etc. We stayed 2 nights, one of which was over July 4th, so we were pleased to be able to watch fireworks from the hotel parking lot, where management had provided several chairs for those watching! There were TVs in both bedrooms, as well as the living room, so that was a nice, added touch. The bedrooms were very good sized as well. I wouldn't hesitate staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2018

We were just grabbing a hotel for an overnight on our way. The price concerned me, the old saying if it seems to good to be true it must be.. Well, we were pleasantly surprised!

Nice, clean rooms, super affordable.

Things to note, the lobby is only open from 7 am to 11 pm I'm not exactly sure how they handle later check in's than that and it is a "motel" outside doors. (when traveling alone or just with my children I usually avoid that).

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

We used the hotel as a base location while we did a lot of sightseeing.

The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff were very friendly and the location was perfect.

The decor was very modern and the daily pastries and coffees were much appreciated.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family