1st room was very unclean, but we were moved to a much better room, would give 2nd room a 3/5. Pool area needs overhaul, pool and water slide just ok, steam room has horrible mold smell to it, cannot be healthy, hot tub is downright nasty, even after complaining they did nothing to fix it, claim it is "natural". Smells badly of urine, water is yellow, maybe a bit too "natural" for our taste. Breakfast was normal free breakfast fare, good for being free. Tried hard to make this work, but overall hotel is in unsatisfactory condition, would not reccommend. Staff is nice enough, but hotel has the 15 year old, in bad need of a cleaning feel to it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located off I-90 (Exit 59) in Rapid City, South Dakota. While staying at the AmericInn Rapid City hotel, make time to explore the area, including a visit to the incredible Mount Rushmore, the equally inspiring Crazy Horse Monument, Wind Cave National Park, Custer State park, South Dakota casinos and the stunning Black Hills National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rapid City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Rapid City
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Rapid City Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Hotel Rapid City
- Americinn Rapid City