All reviews empire mall spring hill trundle bed sleeping area hot oatmeal eggs and sausage yogurt nice hotel workout room rooms are large business traveler nice stay enjoyed our stay the breakfast area front desk staff shopping and restaurants we've stayed
Reviewed June 16, 2018

Spent two nights in Sioux Falls, usual stay is at a Marriott property because we expect certain standards. Location of the property is easily accessible to driving to points of interest and restaurants. Breakfast buffet provided both hot and cold choices, easy to find seats regardless of how many people are gathering for breakfast. Rooms provided restless sleep at night, no noise from hallway or other rooms.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Diane H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Dear ncat2016,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us during your stay at the SpringHill Suites Sioux Falls. It is so great to hear that our location, complimentary breakfast, and rooms met your needs. We all hope you can stay with us again soon!

Reviewed June 8, 2018

Two of us in SD on business stayed here a couple of nights. Found this to be another "As Expected+) SPG / Marriott Hotel. Clean, quiet and comfortable. Nice breakfast. Fine helpful and attentive staff. Next time we are in town - will book our rooms here.
We found it quite convenient to our local area travel.

Room tip: Become a SPG / Marriott Frequent Traveler
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Diane H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Dear Wil D,

I am so happy to hear that you had a great stay with us at the SpringHill!! Your loyalty to the SPG/Marriott family is so wonderful to hear and I am so glad we were able to provide you with the amenities, cleanliness, customer service, and location that you desire when you are in Sioux Falls. I will look forward to having you stay with us again soon!!

Reviewed June 3, 2018

After long day of driving, we enjoyed another restful night at a Marriott property. Located at a busy intersection with lots of competition and restaurants, this was a perfect place to rest. Near a mall options for a decent meal within walking distance were perfect. Staff was friendly and helpful, room was clean and comfortable, the hot breakfast was thorough and satisfying, and the price was right.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Diane H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

Dear Soleil122,

It is so wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the location, amenities, and customer service at our location. I am happy that we were able to provide a comfortable night for you after driving all day. Thank you so much for choosing our location and we all are looking forward to when you can come visit us again!

Hospitably,

Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Yikes where to begin? They say it has been renovated. Perhaps a bit superficially. Needs lots more attention. Dingy yellow tub. Toilet barely works. Tile floor in bathroom gross. The breakfast was terrible.

One of my big pet peeves is the Fox channel blaring as you walk in. In reception area. Truly business should not advocate political views and encourage fake news and lies. If you want to have the news on, at least have a neutral station. If you can’t do that try the weather channel.

I definitely will never return.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Diane H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Dear qsmamo,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We strive to provide excellent customer service and a clean facility. I am so sorry that we fell short during your stay. I would be so happy to discuss this with your further. Could you please contact me directly at the hotel at the number below? I have shared your comments with our staff and I can assure you everyone is very disappointed that we did not provide the service and cleanliness expected at a Marriott. I look forward to hearing from you.

SpringHill Suites Sioux Falls
605-444-4200

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

Horrible customer service! We had around 50 families stay here for a local soccer tournament. We drove 4.5 hours for this tournament only to be lectured right upon check-in about curfews for not only the kids but the ADULTS too! We were also told “if we were more prepared, we would have called ahead of time to warm them about the size of our group so they had appropriate staffing.” This is just a few examples of the terrible customer service we experienced during our stay. I highly recommend not staying here!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Diane H, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2018

Dear amyj0815,

We strive to exceed every guests expectations when staying with us, and I'm extremely sorry that we did not do that for you during your stay. I appreciate your comments so we can address these concerns so they do not happen again. I would be more than happy to discuss them with you further if you would like to contact me directly.

Thank you for your time and for staying with us while in town.

Hospitably,