All reviews outback steakhouse movie theater room was clean great place to stay fitness center hot tub complimentary breakfast nice breakfast business center would definitely stay here again parking lot the breakfast area front desk staff up to date convenient location staff was friendly business trip
Reviewed July 18, 2018

It has a nice patio off the pool which I thought was great to sit out at and have coffee/drink. It would be a great place for parents of travelling sports teams to hang out at. It's connected to the indoor pool area so that would be nice to come sit out in the sun during the warmer months after swimming. The pool is older and looked a little dirty probably just due to the age, the water temp seemed good. The lobby closed at 11, but the pool was closed off and open for 24 hrs for adults so I think this is great that adults could be loud and hang out without keeping everyone up.

Rooms dated, I've stayed at updated hamptons and this was not. The laundry room was great, the hotel provided detergent and dryer sheets. The breakfast was good. Coffee could be hotter. The hotel had fruit infused water which was nice. The employees were excellent and friendly!
Location is good next to an outback and a movie theater and not too far from the mall.

The room seemed a little musty smelling

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
AMcCabe, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2018

Thank you for your review and feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. Glad you enjoyed your stay and had time to enjoy the outdoor patio on a nice day and the pool. Thank you for your kind remarks to our employees, we are luck to have such a fine group. Thank you and safe travels and until the next time.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

I always stay at Hamptons and this hotel although I requested being on the first floor noted that they had no notes on my profile. I am afraid of elevators which is why I always request the first floor, especially when we are driving a long distance and need to get everything into the room quickly. The breakfast was okay. It is a brand new hotel, however they never even gave us water as a silver member of Hilton. The one girl who was at the front desk was really nice, by telling us what to visit since we arrived late and could not go to the butterfly museum down the street. She suggested we go to the see the Falls. That was amazing and she even showed us on the map. A great deal of construction on the road in front of the hotel. Very costly I suppose because it is only one year old.

Room tip: I really do not know because I booked it through Hilton Honors and never received the correct room on the first floor as requested.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
AMcCabe, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Hello , Thank you for your review, However, this is not the correct hotel. This hotel is not brand new, but we are a lovely Hampton Inn Sioux Falls with fabulous service in a great location!

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for a night on our way to your final destination on our family vacation. This hotel sits right along the interstate. We had a room closest to the interstate but other than a couple of motorcycles and semis during the night, we didn’t hear much traffic noise.
The hotel was clean, the staff we encountered was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was standard fair for a Hampton Inn - nothing bad!
The hotel is in an area with a few restaurants, so there were some dinner choices.
No complaints!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your kind review, glad you chose our hotel as your home away from home. On your way back please stay with us again. Safe Travels!

Reviewed July 4, 2018

not much worked correctly no coffee and pot in bathroom who puts coffee pot in bathroom tv would not work with 2 different remotes 1 am still trying to get somebody to room to get tv off so i could sleep refrigerator had to be ubplugged so noisy

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank holtcarolcollins
HamptonInnSiouxFalls, Manager at Hampton Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

I am so sorry your stay at the Hampton Inn - Sioux Falls was not perfect. We do have one cup coffee makers located on the desk, they do not use a coffee pot, just a cup. I have visited with maintenance about the refrigerator and TV remote concerns. Thank you for the great feedback.

Tracy Kolb

Hampton Inn - Sioux Falls

Reviewed June 21, 2018

Awesome place to stay, the staff is always so friendly and helpful, the rooms are always so clean, great breakfast, easy location to find. When ever I come to Sioux Falls this is always my go hotel. 5 stars all the way!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AMcCabe, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Wow! Thank you for such a kind review, so glad you chose our hotel and loved you stay. Thank you for such great comments on our staff we are so lucky to have such a great team and we do appreciate you choosing our hotel for your home away from home. See you soon!