All reviewskiddie poolgreat hotelwould stay here againroad tripnewer hotelnice pool areaking suitebed was very comfortablehot tubblack hillsstayed one nightwonderful staystaff was friendlyclean roomshotel roomeasy accesspillows
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here one night on a road trip. Made a same-day reservation online and got a good deal. Arrived to such a friendly and welcoming staff, which was such a pleasant surprise. The hotel was clean and quiet. I was too tired to take advantage of the amenities, but there seemed to be many. This was my first stay anywhere in Sioux Falls, and I’m marking it as an “oasis” for when Im traveling in SD.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
FSDSF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I will be sure to let our staff know how much of an impact they made on your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

We (couple in our 30s) stayed one night on our way to the Black Hills. Had no problems. Did not use the pool. There is some construction going on with the road outside the hotel right now but did not hear any noise in our room. There is not much within walking distance but we had a car so it wasn't an issue. I was surprised by the Keurig in the room, felt that was a nice touch.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you again a a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Rooms were spotless. The hotel still looked brand new, not sure of the age.

Huge selection at breakfast. Hot and fresh.

The only downside was the mattresses were not the best!

Location was great! Great, safe area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Th you for your review. I am glad to hear that overall your experience was positive. I am sorry to hear that our mattresses did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concern has been passed on. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

Overall we were very impressed by this hotel! We chose it because the pool looked perfect for our two small kids and we were right! It was the perfect size for toddlers! The only small complaints I had were, the pull of bed wasn't very comfortable but a three year old slept on it and had no issues. And while we were trying to get to sleep someone in the hall kept slamming their door and it was kind of loud. But again with the small kids we were in bed around 7pm so that really isn't anyone's fault! It stopped by a very reasonable time. The breakfast was amazing and there was so much wonderful food! We were a little sad that there wasn't bacon but we were only there for two mornings so I'm sure we just missed it! The snack and beverage hour they had was a great added bonus! The rooms were very large and very very comfortable! The staff was great and all very polite! Overall it was a great stay! Thank you!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Stephanie M

Thank you for your positive comments and I am pleased that you had a good stay. However, I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed May 14, 2018

Mixed reception upon arrival, very nice, but not knowledgeable on local eateries. The room as was the hotel, very clean. Room was well laid out with a comfortable bed in which we slept well, soft top and firm bed. Breakfast was pretty good, hot and cold with good bacon and patties. Staff were great throughout and we enjoyed our stay. Eateries were plenty, but a short drive away. Recommend.

Room Tip: 324, quiet.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
FSDSF, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sioux Falls Southwest, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2018

Thank you for your positive comments. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner.