All reviews camping world rv park nice dog one night basketball court cancellation policy clean restrooms great stop quiet at night fire pit an overnight stay long drive black hills staff was very friendly noise interstate wifi
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Our spot was close to the road so the noise was constant.

On the positive side they have free mini golf, nice showers, nice dog run area, very nice children's play area. We didn't use it, but there was also and a game room, and basketball court.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2017

We arrived late and they had our campsite reservations waiting for us and our site marked with a cone, which was appreciated. The campground was clean and the sites were okay in size. It is easy one / easy off from the interstate, which was helpful. The noise from the freeway didn't bother us, but it is across the street from a truck company of some sort and they were talking and hooking up trucks all night, which was loud.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Yes, it's next to the interstate, but that's part of the appeal. Easy to get right back on I-90 the next morning after getting some rest. Sites were fine, restrooms and showers were clean. There's a brewery directly across the street. That's a win in my book.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

As other reviews state, this campground is right off the interstate and has a lot of road noise. You stay there expecting this. What you don't expect is to have people partying all night next to you and the after hours number just goes straight to voicemail. When I went into the office the next morning to make a complaint, the lady told me she had the phone all night and it was on. I told her I could show her my call log of over 10 calls that I made. Then she said, "well they're checking out today anyway." I told her we were checking out too, but that didn't do anything about the sleep we lost the night before. We won't be back!

Stayed: July 2017
Alan S, Owner at Sioux Falls KOA, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

We apologize and have fixed the issue.

Reviewed July 24, 2017

A little noisy because it's right next to I-90 but they aren't shy about letting you know that and they do offer ear plugs if you want them. Was a good place to over-night on our way through because of the easy freeway access but not really someplace you would want to stay for days unless you were toward the front of the park. We ran our fan in the trailer for some background noise and had no issues sleeping. Staff was very friendly and escorted us to our site.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family