All reviews camping world one night rv park hook ups nice dog basketball court car trailer cancellation policy clean restrooms quiet at night great stop laundry facilities fire pit an overnight stay long drive black hills staff was very friendly
Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

On the way to Mt. Rushmore. Stayed at this KOA. Late checking was easy. Although you'll need a flash light for hooking up. But we're always prepared. Restrooms and showers really clean. The RV sites are easy to get into not crowed. Easy on easy off on US 90. You will like it here!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Our spot was close to the road so the noise was constant.

On the positive side they have free mini golf, nice showers, nice dog run area, very nice children's play area. We didn't use it, but there was also and a game room, and basketball court.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2017

We arrived late and they had our campsite reservations waiting for us and our site marked with a cone, which was appreciated. The campground was clean and the sites were okay in size. It is easy one / easy off from the interstate, which was helpful. The noise from the freeway didn't bother us, but it is across the street from a truck company of some sort and they were talking and hooking up trucks all night, which was loud.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Yes, it's next to the interstate, but that's part of the appeal. Easy to get right back on I-90 the next morning after getting some rest. Sites were fine, restrooms and showers were clean. There's a brewery directly across the street. That's a win in my book.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

As other reviews state, this campground is right off the interstate and has a lot of road noise. You stay there expecting this. What you don't expect is to have people partying all night next to you and the after hours number just goes straight to voicemail. When I went into the office the next morning to make a complaint, the lady told me she had the phone all night and it was on. I told her I could show her my call log of over 10 calls that I made. Then she said, "well they're checking out today anyway." I told her we were checking out too, but that didn't do anything about the sleep we lost the night before. We won't be back!

Stayed: July 2017
Alan S, Owner at Sioux Falls KOA, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

We apologize and have fixed the issue.