All reviews bedroom suite one night social hour full kitchen comforts of home empire mall waffles would stay here again great room front desk staff free breakfast breakfast area great place to stay nice stay bed was comfortable holiday inn road trip
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay for a Family. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite which was great inside with lots of room. Breakfast included which was handy. Beds very comfortable wish we stayed longer but it was a short stay. Would recommend to anyone.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Bert P, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

We are thrilled you enjoyed your suite, and our hotel's amenities. We hope to see you return very soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

My husband, son and I stayed for a couple of days at this hotel. The room was wonderful and the bed very comfortable. I felt that the room was clean and fresh smelling. The breakfast was great with more choices than most hotel breakfasts. Our entire stay was extremely enjoyable except for one thing. On our second day there, right after I took my shower, housekeeping showed up. Now in all of my experiences, in this situation housekeeping would see that we are still in the room and move on to wait until we had gone. Not this time. She came right in and started cleaning out the towels in the bathroom. I thought she would do that and then come back later, but she kept on doing her tasks around me while I was trying to get ready for my day. It was rather uncomfortable. I don't know if this is a common practice at this hotel, but I would recommend that it does not continue. Other than that, I have no other complaint and I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Bert P, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

I am so sorry you encountered this at our hotel. This is definitely not a common practice, and will be addressed immediately. Thank you for taking time to comment, and I do hope you try us again in the future.

Reviewed April 30, 2018 via mobile

We landed & called hotel asking for a shuttle. The shuttle was there picking up others from another flight. The driver waited while we collected our luggage. He helped load & assisted us into the vehicle, drove us to hotel, unloaded us and our luggage. Very friendly and helpful.

We went inside and were greeted with smiling faces and warm words. Check in was simple and quick. We were able to have a room we had stayed in previously.

After a good night sleep and rest we lounged around until checkout....repacked & checked out. As we were leaving staff wished us well....and asked us about our trip!!

Home is where you feel welcome, safe, and are cozy comfortable !!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Bert P, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2018

We are thrilled you enjoyed our service and hotel. Thank you so much!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Stayed at this location for a conference I was attending in the area. The hotel overall was very nice. But when I was in my room, I could hear every noise up and down the hallway. The bathroom did not have an exhaust fan, which I thought I was different, and with my stinky self in the mornings, it would be great to have exhaust fan, because when I arrived, I could still smell the resemblance of the previous guest! Even though I did not eat breakfast at the hotel, I did have a cup of coffee. I have to say, it tasted worse than most places I've stayed. I saw that the breakfast line had bacon on it (Wednesday morning, March 28th), the bacon looked like it was barely cooked. Did not look good! At the happy hour the night before there was chips, but no dip or salsa for the chips, would have been nice to have something to go with the chips. The beer was flat, like the keg must have been there for quite sometime! Would have been nice to have an ice machine available to the guests. I had to ask at the front desk to get ice for my water bottle. When I checked in, the front desk clerk said she had me down for a room with 2 beds and asked if I needed 2 beds (for 1 person). I remember when I reserved my room, I only selected 1 bed, so I'm not sure where the mistake came from. I did have in my requests to have an upper floor room, but instead on this visit, they gave me a ground floor room, So I got the luxury of listening to the person above me wearing their boots and stumping on the floor!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Bert P, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Thank you for taking time to comment regarding your stay with us. I do apologize that you encountered inconveniences, and that we were unable to accommodate all of your requests. Depending upon occupancy of specific room types, and placement, we are not always able to provide our guests, with where they would prefer their room. I will check into the beer being flat, it is possible the CO2 was empty, as we buy full kegs weekly, with the amount our guests consume. Thank you again for your time, and hopefully during your next stay, we will be able to accommodate your requests, and that you will be able to enjoy our full breakfast and social.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

We stayed here for just one night, and found this hotel to be clean and accommodating with a really friendly staff. The suite was far nicer than what we expected, the kitchen area is suitable for preparing most small meals (minus a conventional oven), and there would be plenty of room for a small family gathering. Our bed was comfortable, and the area off the lobby is also a great space for a larger gathering. Our room was on the end of the hotel closest to the interstate, and although we could hear the road noise, the room was soundproofed well enough that it was not a bother. We'll be back.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Bert P, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Sioux Falls, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2018

We value you have taken the time to let us know about your previous stay. We strive to create a comfortable, enjoyable stay for all who join us. We look forward to a return visit.