All reviewstruck stopwafflesnice breakfast arearoom was cleanbiscuits and gravyvery nice hotelwould stay here againone night staymicrowave and fridgepleasant staynext morningvisiting sioux fallsblack hillseasy accesshot breakfasthot tubgreat place to stay
Reviewed July 7, 2018

I had a suite. It was huge. I felt like I was in a large apartment. Nice shower with glass instead of curtain and easy walk in. My dog stayed too and loved it. Clean, too. I had a great night's rest on a cozy bed which doesn't always come easy for me. I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
MarcyV-GM, General Manager at Quality Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am very happy to hear that you had a great stay with us while here. Our Executive Suites are very nice and love that you were very comfortable. We do hope on your next trip to the area we will get to see you again.

Reviewed June 30, 2018

I thought this a really good hotel for the price. I tend to love staying at Country Inn & Suites, and was surprised to find this came close, for a much lower price than the nearest CI&S.
No, there aren't welcome cookies, but there was free coffee and tea available at the entry, which was spacious, with places to sit. There was a small bar in the entry, too, and a mini store with basic necessities and a few frozen food items you could microwave in your room.
Rooms were clean, and bathroom counters and stall made with nicer material than the standard plastic you sometimes see. We had asked to be put on the top floor, which was honored, and found the hotel quiet. We got a great night sleep. Room included a small microwave and fridge.
My kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Pool area wasn't huge, but not uncomfortably tiny, either, and had a bathroom right there so you didn't have to trek back to your room. Fitness center is open 24 hours.
Breakfast room was spacious, and we were able to get a corner without a tv on. I thought the breakfast had good variety, and I was able to find some fairly healthy options with whole wheat toast, yogurt, and eggs. There were also donuts, packets of oatmeal, and biscuits and gravy that looked tempting, and of course waffles, juice, and cereal. There was a bowl of apples, but that was it on the fruit as far as I could see. The lady working the breakfast room was pleasant and helpful.
Dinner options--get hot pockets from the little store in the front lobby; room service offers pizza, burgers, or wings; Denny's and Burger King very close by; restaurants farther afield.
Suggestions: Put some mats down in the elevator. The dirty carpet in there is understandable given the amount of traffic it gets, but really detracts from the feel of an otherwise clean hotel. Keep up with maintenance--there were a few scuffs and marks on our wall, no big deal, but detracted, again, from this nice, new hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. It is always nice to hear when someone has a great stay while here. I also want to thank you for your suggestions and will make sure we take a look at that. We do hope to see you again on your next stay.

Reviewed June 14, 2018

We have stayed here often on our return trip from our daughters. The lodging has always been clean and comfortable. It has become easier to find as signs for it are now on the interstate. Breakfast is great; eggs.ham potatoes, and waffles top the hot menu. Complete range of cold food as well. Will stay again and would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. Also thank you for always staying with us when you come to the area. We do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a concert. Provided shuttle service to and from the concert location. Very clean, full Breakfast. Excellent location. Sioux Falls is one of the best marked cities for traveling around in to catch the sites I have traveled.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We sure hope you enjoyed your concert. Our shuttle is great for those as you do not have to worry about parking and getting out at the end of your night. We do hope to see you again on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

This is a newer, clean property at the junction of I-29 and I-90, but it's otherwise in a rather remote location. Fine for a night's sleep if you're passing through but unsuitable for someone visiting Sioux Falls. Very friendly and professional front desk staff.

Breakfast is the usual and the coffee is truly terrible, but if you enjoy FOX News on a big screen with your waffles, you'll enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Richard M

Thank you for telling us about your stay. I am happy to see you enjoyed your stay. We are on the outskirts of town but being by both interstates it makes getting around Sioux Falls very easy. You can easily get to most places within 10 minutes. We do hope to see you again on your next trip to the area.