Our family stayed here one night during our 4000+ mile road trip. We enjoyed our stay to some extent, but it could have been better!
• The room and bathroom were both very clean.
• The staff members were all friendly and helpful.
• Our kids loved the small welcome gift for being BW rewards members.
• Breakfast was not as good as other BW’s we’ve stayed at and the dining area was somewhat small.
• No extra toilet paper was provided, which meant we had to ask the staff for more (not a big deal, just inconvenient)
• A dog left unattended in the room next to ours barked for long periods of time. And while not the fault of the hotel, it made our stay less enjoyable. Please note... as pet owners ourselves, we do commend the hotel for allowing pets. It’s just some people can be inconsiderate jerks and poor pet owners.
• The walls were extremely thin, which meant we heard everything in the hall and the adjacent rooms.
• The small road leading to the hotel was riddled with very large pot holes. More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking