All reviews concierge floor front desk parking garage downtown area within walking distance restaurants and bars up to date airport shuttle top floor an older hotel fitness center business trip the hotel is clean staff was friendly would stay here again free breakfast one night stay
Reviewed July 2, 2018

This hotel has always gone above and beyond to make my stay comfortable and awesome. Being in the heart of downtown and all the actives I love this hotel. Staff are all friendly and helpful and go out of their way to make you happy. The room was spacious and clean with a great view of downtown Sioux Falls.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

I stay at the Holiday Inn City Centre fairly regularly and it is always a pleasant experience. The staff are friendly and helpful, the rooms are always clean and quiet even if there is noise in the hallway. I will definitely be back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2018

I have been traveling for business since November 2017 and stay at the Holiday Inn Sioux Falls - City Center two or three nights a week. The employees at the registration desk call me by name and have my room ready to go for me when I arrive. They also know my preference for points versus a free drink.

The Ladies that run the concierge lounge also know me by name and welcome me; we have become friends, have good conversations, and they are wonderful!

If I happen to have an issue or problem, it is taken care of immediately.

Great place to stay!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here several times over the years. It is very convenient to downtown and meetings, restaurants and bars. The area around here is really improving. I passed on the bar....as ut just doesn't have a great vibe. The room I had was kinda silly. The toilet was the furthest out of the wall I have seen and made getting out of the shower interesting. Although I might repeat there are other newer hotels close by.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Scott G, General Manager at Holiday Inn Sioux Falls - City Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. The downtown of Sioux Falls has grown into a modern thriving area full of art, restaurants, shops, and public parks. There are newer hotels in the area, but we remain a great consistent value. We continue to make improvements to our property and will use your comments to make ourselves better.

Reviewed June 22, 2018

Stayed here for a business trip. Great location to walk near the river and around town. The hotel was very clean and fresh. I know it sounds silly, but they have an "elevator" sign in front of the elevator so you don't walk the halls wondering what direction you need to go! (I know it sounds crazy, but when you live in hotels, it all becomes a blurrrrr so something this small is a laughable bonus for me!) Overall, will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business