All reviews nice clean place sausage links ground floor jacuzzi tub yogurt breakfast bar off the highway room was clean and comfortable fridge and microwave front desk staff mt rushmore parking lot jackson qi luggage walmart danish
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Once the construction is done I will give this a full 4 star. Clean helpful front desk. Our room was neat and clean. I did not care for powdered eggs, nor sausage gravy. No fruit on breakfast bar. Great on off of 90.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2017

There was a slight mix-up on our room at check-in. Tyrone handled everything so professionally. I actually thought he must be the manager! So I asked and found out, he was not. Another situation involving Tyrone involved me unknowingly dropping my small pocketbook in the hallway. Someone found it, turned ii in to the front desk and Tyrone brought it to me. I was most grateful. I believe this young man would make an excellent manager!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

I'd rather give this place 3.5 rather than 4 stars but that's not an option. It's better than an average place but very expensive for what it is. My room was spacious with a comfortable king size bed. A fridge and microwave and flatscreen tv as well as a jacuzzi tub, were in the room. Breakfast was basic though it had a hot option. I've stayed at many Quality Inns that have been half the price, literally, and nicer. Still, a good stay, it just didn't feel like a good value.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Room was very nice and spacious. The wonderful front desk staff was helpful in finding what was open late for us to grab some food checking in so late.
They also helped us print off a map the next morning. Breakfast was wonderful and
a shout out to Jackson and Tyrone for have WONDERFUL personalities. They were very helpful and had personality PLUS!!!!!
Would come back and visit the area and making a reservation there!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Room was fine, clean and spacious. Indoor pool was SO cold. Hot tub was warm but only filled half way. I'm not sure where all the water went. No elevator. Dogs allowed. Breakfast was really good. Fully stocked with a lot of choices. Close to I90 and fast food options.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family