All reviews nice clean place sausage links ground floor jacuzzi tub yogurt breakfast bar off the highway room was clean and comfortable fridge and microwave front desk staff mt rushmore parking lot jackson qi luggage walmart danish
Reviewed June 28, 2018

I had driven a large moving truck for 15 hours across Montana, NE Wyoming, and entered South Dakota on this I-90 route. I was beat. I had a reservation at the Quality Inn, a motel that I have enjoyed in the past. When I arrived, the whole parking lot was full. I asked the front desk for help in finding a safe, secured parking area for the fully-loaded moving truck (26' Penske rental). Not a problem. The staff directed and guided me into the safe parking area where I would not be blocked in. I enjoyed the rest of the night relaxing, using the excellent WiFi, and getting ready to drive another 6 hours the next day to my new location. Moving is not fun but the Quality Inn in Spearfish, SD is a winner.

Room Tip: Reserve in advance with the direct, local number
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights with a king bed and Jacuzzi. Room was ok, a few priblems like rips in the carpet, cracks in the tile floor plus there was a recipet I found from someone that styaed before me so I question the cleaning that is done here. Check in was quick and simple and Jackson was very helpful. Even got a great suggestion on where to eat and he gave us a couple drink cards!! Must yave been an eveny with school kids going on as they were running around the halls while thr parents did nothing but drink in thr lobby. Very loud and disrespectful of other people.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Renee J, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out survey.

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

The check-in was good, Taylor did a great job. The room was clean and comfortable. The shower top was kinda weird, never seen that before. Not much noise, tv volume was not very high. Breakfast was ok. Make it yourself waffles, sausage links, scrambled eggs (Not powdered, but premixed liquified). Toast, bagels, croissants, danishes. Also had yogurt, cereal, fruit, oj and Apple juice and coffee. Some days they have biscuits and sausage gravy. All tasted ok. If you want a fancy breakfast, go to a restaurant. Checkout was great, Bill receipt slid under door. We had pets, and rooms were clean, gave us a ground floor. Towels were adequate. Pillows were good, beds were better than some but not super fluffy pillowtop. Will stay again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DMJ261
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Once the construction is done I will give this a full 4 star. Clean helpful front desk. Our room was neat and clean. I did not care for powdered eggs, nor sausage gravy. No fruit on breakfast bar. Great on off of 90.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2017

There was a slight mix-up on our room at check-in. Tyrone handled everything so professionally. I actually thought he must be the manager! So I asked and found out, he was not. Another situation involving Tyrone involved me unknowingly dropping my small pocketbook in the hallway. Someone found it, turned ii in to the front desk and Tyrone brought it to me. I was most grateful. I believe this young man would make an excellent manager!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends