All reviews room was clean full kitchen black hills wood paneling bring your own shampoo mom and pop type new flooring owners are great during tourist season would stay again close to downtown stayed here for one night road trip short drive well taken care family restaurant flat screen
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

My kids and I stayed here for one night on our way to Idaho. The check in process was a breeze! I called when I wanted to book to let the owner know I may be in after 10pm as suggested by another reviewer. They did call to verify what I time I would be in the day of my booking in case they needed to unlock our room. They have a cute little pool and a fantastic coffee shop right next door. The beds were pretty comfy and the room was huge! The huge flat screen tv was a nice surprise and we had no problems with the wifi. We would definitely stay here again!

Side note- my kids loved the fact it was a real key and not a key card!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2017

Motel is kept clean and has updated large flat screen tv's.

If you're staying here for Sturgis or any other time beware that there is a 10pm curfew where you must either go in your room or into a fenced in pool area. While playing by the rules and staying in our room after 10pm, management came to our room at 10:15pm and asked us to keep it down even though there was very little noise being made in our room. We checked with both neighbors and neither ever heard any noise coming from our room during our stay. Pretty ridiculous and way too uptight.

This place may be perfect for some and not for others. This was our first and last stay.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2017

Friendly staff. Clean, comfortable rooms. Our room had a full kitchen in it along with small appliances, dishes. Bathroom small. This is the type of motel with the knotty pine walls. Not all rooms have updated beds so make sure to ask for a room with newer beds. It has a heated pool. Location is next door to one of the best coffee shops that opens at 6:00 a.m. Walking distance to downtown, restaurants, and bars.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mich4122
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

Pride in ownership! While there is nothing fancy about this place it exceeded all expectations. Very clean and well maintained. Our kids loved the pool. The staff was very helpful with local restaurants and attractions. Would definitely stay again!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2017 via mobile

Bell's motor lodge was all we had hoped for. Clean rooms with friendly staff and owner. Room was cozy and well kept! Highly recommended for the passing traveler. I also recommend the millstone family restaurant for breakfast in the morning. It's right off Interstate 90.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple