Super 8 by Wyndham Spearfish(Spearfish)(Great Value!)
US$250
Priceline
Quality Inn(Spearfish)(Great Value!)
US$249
TripAdvisor
The Lodge at Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$365
Tru by Hilton Deadwood(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$269
Hilton.com
  • Breakfast included
Cadillac Jack’s Hotel & Suites(Deadwood)(Great Value!)
US$384
US$372
TripAdvisor
All reviewsblack hillswafflesstrawberriesfirst floorroom was cleanrestaurant next doorbeer and winefamily suiteparking lotoutside entranceexterior doorthe ground floorparking areanice place to staystay there againwould recommend this hotel to anyonestaff was very friendly
Reviewed October 16, 2017

This is a great place to lay your head while you are in the hills. Nothing fancy but has clean comfortable rooms, is right off the interstate, and great staff that are always friendly & accommodating! We stay here often when we visit our daughter at BHSU and recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Bill C, Owner at Best Western Black Hills Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2017

kellybI3506TK, Thank you for making us your home-base while visiting your daughter at the University. I'm glad to hear that you feel accommodated and comfortable during your stay! Hoping for a great school year for your daughter!

Reviewed October 15, 2017

I came in at 9p and left again by 8a, the staff was pleasant and helpful. Evening shift was very excited that I would be able to enjoy the remodeled rooms... I have stayed at this hotel several times over the past 9 years and did notice a nice remodel job...I felt the carpet could be cleaner but overall the room was clean. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

williamaU6245DG,
Thank you for staying with us! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our new rooms, though we will make note of the carpet and attend to that--thank you for letting us know. Thank you for continuing to stay with us over the years!

Reviewed October 13, 2017

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times while traveling. Very clean and comfortable with friendly staff and it is a pet friendly hotel. I plan a leg of my trip heading west to stay at this hotel. Small place in a quiet area. I usually travel off season so reservations are not an issue which I make the day of intended stop.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

arthurmA9609RV,
Thank you for continuing to come back and stay with us during your travels, we appreciate your patronage! Safe travels to you this fall!

Reviewed October 8, 2017

Since we are reward members, when we travel we prefer to stay in Best Western hotels. This on, although one of the smaller ones, was very comfortable and the few staff members we interacted with were very hospitable and professional. There was a full service restaurant just a few steps away which wa s a plus. The breakfast menu could be expanded as there wasn’t much of a selection.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Bill C, Owner at Best Western Black Hills Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

T864DHcaroleh,
First, thank you for being a Best Western Rewards member! It sounds like you are loyal to the Best Western Brand and we appreciate you staying with us because of that! I was glad to hear that the service you received met your expectations and you were able to take advantage of the family diner next door. We'd love to see you back if you're ever in the Black Hills area again!

Reviewed October 7, 2017

Very nice rooms, Bar could use some more options, only served beer and wine. very nice experience. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family. Very friendly staff and the room had a Jacuzzi tub!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

207chrisz,
Thank you for staying with us. I'm glad to hear that you found our newly remodeled rooms to be comfortable for your stay. The Lookout Lounge is only licensed for beer and wine and so we do try to stock with a good variety of local and popular brews. Thank you for telling your friends and family about us! See you next time!