US$128
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$143/night.

Super 8 by Wyndham Spearfish(Spearfish)(Great Value!)
US$121
Quality Inn(Spearfish)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$130
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Days Inn by Wyndham Spearfish(Spearfish)(Great Value!)
US$102
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$144
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$125
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$229
Best Western Black Hills Lodge(Spearfish)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$112
Agoda.com
Bell's Motor Lodge Motel(Spearfish)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$84
All reviewsexcellent place to staybed was very comfortablegreat roomnice stayfree breakfastwould stay againinterstate
Reviewed September 8, 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2017

This hotel was recently remodeled after being closed for over 1 year. This wasn't evident in the room I was issued. The hotel staff were admittedly new and the cleaning staff was poor, maybe not very well trained or unmotivated.I would recommend this hotel only if the price was close to the cheapest in the area and sometimes it is.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2017

we had no tv for our stay staff was going to fix but never did ,rooms were nice and clean just needed updating

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 7, 2017

The price drew us in, that's when the problems started. Was told there were fridges in the rooms by the time we would check in, there were not. The check in lady was great Kat I believe but she was helping out from Hampton Inn, she didn't even work there. The room my friend stayed in was dirty, got a new room and the key didn't work. The couple next door to us had the same issue. The 2nd day I got locked out of the room and the front desk manager left me in the hallway for 20 mins before I put a shoulder into the door and it popped open. Terrible customer service!! I guess he was just hired and quit the day the morning we left. The ladies at the front desk didn't speak English very well and were not at all very nice or friendly. Rooms were never cleaned after two days and had to grab new towels myself from the pool area. However the breakfast was fine, the bed was large and comfortable. Everything is dated and older but nothing in my room was broke. I wouldn't stay here again. No jets in the hot tub, pool was fine.

Room Tip: Honestly I wouldn't risk it. Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Prices were up for an event being held in nearby Deadwood, so I chanced upon the Baymont Inn and Suites, which was also expensive for what it offered. In short, my first room reeked of stale cigarette smoke. When I returned to the desk for another room the young woman, of the family that runs the hotel, argued with me by asking, "Wasn't it clean? Did they not (air) spray it?" She made it into a big deal to refund the first room and start the check in process over again for the second room, which should not have been necessary. The second room did not smell, but was equally worn and outdated. In the morning, other customers sat at breakfast complaining that their TVs did not work, etc. I paid more to stay here than I did for a much nicer hotel in Rapid City, the following night. Definitely not worth the price.

Room Tip: Avoid this place altogether.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo