All reviews lovely hotel evening meal one night friendly owners and staff specials board bottled water small hotel warm welcome enjoyed my stay recommend this hotel very pleasant stay biscuits cooked to order main road comfortable bed two nights varied menu
Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night for a meeting at HPC. Can't fault it. The room was small but perfectly formed, plus the bathroom had a bath which was a real bonus! Everything was spotlessly clean and I had everything I needed. Dinner was typical pub type fare; I had scampi which was very tasty and great value. I didn't have breakfast as I had to leave very early for my meeting, but I'm sure it was fine. Would definitely recommend for easy access to HPC site and Somerset in general.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
SimonBrice, Owner at Apple Tree Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Many thanks for taking the time to review the Apple Tree Hotel. We are so pleased you had a great stay with us and look forward to offering our hospitality are fare to you again should you be back in the area.

Reviewed September 30, 2018

We had a very enjoyable two night stay here including a evening meal. Room, food and location was excellent. The owners of the hotel were more than welcoming and nothing was too much trouble worth another visit to enjoy all over again.
Many thanks
Carolyn and Nick

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
SimonBrice, Owner at Apple Tree Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

It was lovely to meet you, we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for your lovely review we really appreciate your comments and certainly hope it's not too long before we see you again.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I needed somewhere to stay near Cannington for business. We read the reviews on the Apple Tree Hotel and decided that we would book. We were definitely not disappointed. The rooms were clean and comfortable with everything you might want during your stay. Staff were really friendly and made us feel very welcome. Evening meal was freshly prepared with good ingredients and was very good. We had to return to the area again 5 days later and didn't hesitate to stay at The Apple Tree once more. Great find, lovely place to stay. We will return here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
SimonBrice, Owner at Apple Tree Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Apple Tree and for your lovely review, we really appreciate your comments. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stays with us and look forward to extending our hospitality to you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Recommended this hotel and understand why. Stayed here for business and leisure and enjoyed consistent good quality accommodation with attention to detail to make each stay a relaxing pleasure. The owners Simon and Gill along with all of the staff go the extra mile, friendly and welcoming, your satisfaction is important to them all. As a frequent hotel user across UK the breakfast is second to none and there is also a good choice and quality of cooked to order evening meals. A real gem of a place that I will use regularly and happily recommend to others.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
SimonBrice, Owner at Apple Tree Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

Thank you so much for your great review, we really appreciate your comments and the time taken, we will certainly pass your comments on to the staff. We are so pleased you enjoy our hospitality at the Apple Tree and will do our utmost to ensure it continues.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

A small hotel, run by people who care about what they are doing. We got a warm welcome, a nice room, and good food. Everything in the hotel was well looked-after. Breakfast was very good, and the dinner menu had plenty of choice and was well prepared. The room was comfortable, and quiet even though the hotel is on the small main road.

Date of stay: August 2018