Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Watertown, SD
Travel Inn(Watertown)
  • Restaurant
  • Fitness centre
  • Pool
All reviewsstayed heregreat place to stayterry redlincookiescomfortable roomssausagefeel right at homestay there againvery clean hotelfeel so welcomeamazing hotelfollowing morningdesk staffhot breakfastno chargelarge groupshort stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 November 2011

My family travels to Watertown, SD often (about 10 times/yaer). We have tried out a couple different hotels in the city and have decided to make this hotel our primary selection when visiting. The staff is welcoming, friendly and helpful. They are also polite to our kids, and go out of their way to make them feel welcome. This hotel is now going to be our home when in Watertown. My kids think it's better than home because they always have fresh cookies at the front desk :)

Room Tip: Reserve as soon as you know you are going to travel because they can get booked up fast.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank AngelaR890
Reviewed 14 November 2011

My stay was excellent. There were no issues making reservations. Breakfast was good. Check out was efficient. Helpful and cheerful employees.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeff B
Reviewed 11 November 2011

I have stayed at many hotels for business including other Country Inn & Suites. I compare all my hotel stays to this hotel. The staff is friendly, helpful and everyone goes out of their way to make sure the guests are comfortable and all the needs are met.

Room Tip: I have stayed on both the north and the south side and both are excellent.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Kathy S
Reviewed 11 November 2011

My daughter and I stayed at the Country Inn and Suites for one night in November. It was fantastic! The room was very clean and the beds were the best...I actually got a good night's sleep. Would stay here again the next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Karen L
Reviewed 29 October 2011

On Sept 27, 2011 we stayed at the Country Inn & Suites for one nite and were exceedingly pleased with our experiences; the room was large, spotless and everything was very pleasantly decorated.

Staff were very pleasant, checking in and out was fast and efficient. The hot breakfast was a delight to eat before heading out on another long day of driving.

It was also a nice touch having the mints waiting for us when we arrived.

It was excellent value for the money and we will continue to enjoy their hospitality.

We will recommend to our friends as the place to stay when travelling and seeking a restfull environment for the nite

Bob and Marion