“Great Columbian Arepas!!!”

Arepas Deliciosas
Ranked #21 of 96 Restaurants in Bartlett
Price range: US$3 - US$15
Cuisines: Colombian, Latin, South American
Description: Colombian restaurant in the heart of Memphis, TN! A Latin American specialty, arepas are corn patties that can be paired with just about everything. Come and check us out for lunch or dinner and don't forget to try the Colombian coffee and natural fruit juices. NOTE: A percentage of the proceeds will go to fund the opening of an orphanage in Pereira, Colombia.
Reviewed July 4, 2015

It was hard to locate a restaurant on a July 4th evening. Traveling from Texas to Tennessee all day I would have settled for a little salsa on my shoe for dinner at that point. Unfortunately, not very many restaurants were open and those that were were packed. A quick check on the Around Me app and Arepas Delicious popped up. Columbian Areaps in Tennessee? Absolutely!!!

What a great place to grab some authentic Columbian fare. The restaurant was clean and the staff was attentive. If you are close to Memphis, give this place a try.

1  Thank RonEcho
DeliciousArepas, Owner at Arepas Deliciosas, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2015

Thanks so much for coming Ron! Next time you are in Memphis, come by our new location-- 3698 Summer Ave

Reviewed October 15, 2014

I was having one of those days when I wanted something different to eat. Something out of the ordinary but something that would please my palate. I had passed this place many times but never stopped in to try the food. The first thing that I noticed when arriving was the cleanliness of the place. After receiving our menus, the waitress let us know that she would be back to answer any questions that we had. I ordered one of the juices that they offer and while they were preparing it an older lady came out of the back and spoke with us and explained the things on the menu. Talking to her was like talking to your grandmother. Very pleasant, kind, and helpful. We ordered the plantains as well as the chicken and beef empanadas. The flavor of the empanadas was really good and was not very heavy. The dipping sauce that it was served with was AWESOME. I have always loved plantains but this was the first time that I had them with crumbled cheese on them. I was pleasantly surprised how the flavors worked together. I enjoyed my food here and I look forward to returning.

1  Thank Craig D

Craig- Thanks so much for coming by. We hope you will give us another try at our new location-- 3698 Summer Ave.

Reviewed September 13, 2014

I came across Arepas Deliciosas when I saw an unusual flag on the shop,glad I stopped by to check it out. I got the warmest greeting i've had in years in a Memphis restaurant, and the owner sat with me and explained each dish as she realized I was not familiar with Colombian food. I had empanadas and fried plantains, all were good. I'll be back for the Arepas....

1  Thank pae_cyberdude

Thanks for coming by! We hope you will come try the arepas at our new location-- 3698 Summer Ave

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

I love colombian food and I like good service so I highly recommend this restaurant to go with the whole family ;)

1  Thank Robert S

Dear Robert, Thanks so much for the kind review. Please come by again and visit us at our new location -- 3698 Summer Ave

Reviewed May 14, 2014

The food here is amazing, the service is great and the place is very clean. I highly reccomend to anyone searching for delicious latin food.

1  Thank Alvaro G
DeliciousArepas, Manager at Arepas Deliciosas, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2015

Thanks Alvaro!

Been to Arepas Deliciosas? Share your experiences!