“Quiet, quick service”
Review of EL Idolo

EL Idolo
Ranked #10 of 96 Restaurants in Bartlett
Reviewed August 27, 2017

This was the first time my husband and I are at El Idolo. Seating was prompt. Service was solicitious. After ordering, meal was out in about 5 minutes. Food Was Nice And Hot And Plentiful. Chips And Salsa Were Run Of The Mill Just Average, But Enjoyable. Meal Was Pleasant And Was Quite Pleasant Until The Baby At The Next Table Got Upser. Ah, Such Is The Life With Children The Margaritas Were Good, If The Children Get On Your Nerves TO much Order Another.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

My husband and I eat here often. We've introduced several friends to El Adolo...it is now a favorite for all of us.

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

We went here because our favorite Mexican place was closed. We decided to try the next closest with over 4 stars on yelp. The staff was super friendly and accommodating!!!!! However, I was super disappointed in the food. The salsa and cheese dip had no taste. The guac was not fresh because it had a brown tint to it. We will not be back.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

My family and I had been to this restaurant about three times before this dinner and things went very well. But, on March 23, 2017, our family of eight were celebrating our son's birthday. The meals were fair and for the first time while eating there no one finished their meal. Of the eight, six ended up with health conditions. Three had cramps, nausea, and diarrhea. But, three had very bad cases of cramps, nausea, diarrhea and throwing up and became dehydrated. We will NEVER return there again.

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Service and food Is just phenomenal. Always great margarita specials (how can you go wrong with that!?!) Staff is so amazing! Just try it once I swear you won't be disappointed!

2  Thank Kturner72364