“Dinner and drinks”

Del Frisco's Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 143 Restaurants in Brentwood
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

A couple coworkers and I came here after work to have some fun. It was a very cool atmosphere but our poor server had such a large section that he wasnt able to give great service. I counted at least 12 different tables he waited on at once. Some inside and some on the patio. I ordered a flat bread and a mixed drink. Both were pretty good but we waited a long time to get more drinks and the dirty plates sat infront of us the entire time until we left. I would stop by again if I was in the area. That was managements fault not our servers.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here today and what a surprise. We have eaten at Uncle Julios next door and decided to try out this place today. It is really nice, great atmosphere, top quality food. I had a very tasty thin sliced prime rib sandwich with sweet potato fries and my wife had the steak house salad. Both were cooked perfectly and we had to get to-go boxes as the serving size was huge. You could easily split an entree and leave room for a dessert too! A little pricey for lunch but a meal you will enjoy!!!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We shared an outdoor table with friends and it made for a great dining and social experience! Food was really good. Drinks were a little small. Overall a great place to have a bite with friends.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

This was a nice restaurant. I was there on business and it was a bit loud. The white sangria was a hit. Great drink with the fruit in a popsicle. The ahi was good. And the jalapeno mashed potatoes were terrific.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We came on a Sunday which was busy, however they seated us last of all the people in the waiting area and we were one of the first people to arrive. When they finally seated us, no one ever came to ask us for our food or drink orders. We ended walking out after waiting a very long time and ended up eating at a sushi bar nearby. Would not recommend to anyone.