“Great breakfast”

Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed October 10, 2017

We were heading home from Nashville and stopped here for a late breakfast. The service was quick and the food was great. I had the breakfast tacos and asked them to use flour tortillas instead of corn tortillas. They happily made the switch. The food was fresh and very tasty. This was an enjoyable breakfast. I'd definitely eat here again.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

I recently had an early lunch at this location after church with a friend and had a very good meal, called the triathlete. It was in the healthy section and was very substantial and delicious. Our server did everything she could to accommodate our requests and was quite cheerful without being intrusive. We put our name on the waitlist and were seated within 5 minutes. It was as pleasant an experience as one could expect on a busy Sunday and I plan to go again. I recommend this particular location.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

The food choices were nice, fresh and surprising. Pricing was bit high, the wait was a bit long but overall, recommended.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

The good...I loved the offering of chicken sausage and chicken gravy with eggs. The coffee is always good at First Watch (regardless of locatuon). Service is friendly and attentive. I really like the community high top table section.

The lukewarm...my chicken sausage gravy. Literally, it was lukewarm.

I did not have time to return it since I was on a fixed lunch break so I cannot complain too much.

I still highly recommend the dish. It was flavorful and a great alternative to the traditional sausage gravy and no less tasty.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Thanks for stopping by, Sondra! We're happy to hear that you experienced friendly service but are sorry that you were disappointed in your turkey sausage gravy. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

We've been traveling for 30 hours with our children and dogs to get out of a hurricane evacuation zone. This is the first meal we've had since the night before we left. Are waitress was amazing giving us places to check out and the manager came over to say he hoped we had a better time and even took care of our meal. After the day we've had it really meant alot.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

Thanks so much, Marista! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal and experienced excellent service as well. We hope to see you again soon!