“Great little place!”

Bricks Cafe
Ranked #14 of 154 Restaurants in Brentwood
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

Our family was on the way home from vacation and stopping in Brentwood for the night. We wanted something close to our hotel and found this great place!

The staff was friendly and helpful, and we got drinks quickly. We had a mistake in our meal, which was quickly corrected.

Our food was very good, delivered in an appropriate amount of time, and the dessert was awesome!

If I'm ever in Brentwood or Franklin, I would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed July 5, 2017

My wife and I decided to have lunch here on Sunday, 4 Jun 2017, as a torrential rainfall was taking place. We were seated at a booth for two near the front of the restaurant, and we were served promptly and very well. My wife and I enjoyed grilled grouper with sides of carrot souffle and mixed vegetables. Bread with olive oil was enjoyed as an orderable add-on. The food is well prepared, the ambience is nice, and our server was very good.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

Started with the hummus appetizer. It was warm and tasted great. Served with warm pita bread and fresh squash and broccoli. I liked that option of having both. Husband had a pasta dish with shrimp that was delicious. Also we got a steak salad marinated in bloody mary mix. The flavor and tendernous of the steak was great. Salad greens were fresh and loved the blue cheese vinaigrette dressing served with it. Good draft beers for happy hour.

Reviewed May 23, 2017

The food was delicious and the service was great. We had the salmon and the chipotle chicken enchiladas. Both were cooked perfectly.

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

When we want easy, consistently good food we go to Bricks Cafe. It has the best burger in greater Nashville that we can find. It is called the ultimate cheeseburger and here's a tip - ask for it on a ciabatta bun!