“Excellent service and food”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 143 Restaurants in Brentwood
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at the Shops at Seven Springs in front of the Life Point building. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy HourMonday thru Friday 4PM - 7PM and Saturday & Sunday 11AM - 5PM in the FIREBAR(R) and on the Patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We spent a great evening here with four other couples. We arrived early for our reservation and they began apologizing because our table wasn’t ready! Once we were seated, our server was pleasant and allowed us to take our time making decisions for drinks and dinner. Excellent craft drinks! Their steaks are wonderful and all of ours were perfectly cooked. Great atmosphere. Highly recommend if you are in Brentwood,TN.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I've been with my friends for happy hour. The atmosphere is nice, food is good, prices are reasonable and the service was great! Definitely will go back

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Always reliable menu and great customer service. One of the people in my party sent their steak to be cooked more and the manager come over, apologized, and offered a salad or side dish for free.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Have been here twice, the food is good, prices are fair to a bit high, service pleasant. Salmon was done correctly, I will go back but look at the menu online before you go. Now for the wine pricing, The bottle prices are right around 2x retail , a little above for less expensive wines and a little below for more expensive ones. Reds marked up a bit more than whites. They offer a 5 oz pour and and 8 ounce. If you do the math the 8 ounce pour gets you very close to the bottle price per ounce which is unusual and a great value. I have not tried the house wine but it looks like they are made by Girard and they are a good winery.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

The chicken wings were absolutely wonderful!! My husband and I both ordered salmon. Mine was literally burnt on the bottom of one side. The butter on top of the salmon was very salty. I am a huge potato lover and you usually you can't mess up potatoes but there mashed potatoes were over cooked and not good. The fresh fruit had ruined and moldy grapes, even the second dish of fruit that came out, after we mentioned the bad grapes, was bad as well. We were not impressed except for the chicken wings.

Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear tcpurple,

Thank you for the valuable feedback regarding your recent visit to our Brentwood location. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed our wings but I'm sorry that we did not execute the other food items properly. I will forward your comments to our management team. Our hope is that you will give us another try soon.