“Ok food - but kind of pricey”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #74 of 119 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 1, 2017

Found the Triple Bacon Burger to be cooked correctly (pink), but had BARELY any sauce on it so it tasted quite bland and dry. Wife had the 4 cheese Mac N Cheese with Honey Pepper Chicken Tenders which also had next to no sauce and/or CHEESE...It was like the noodles were plain. Do not frequent Applebees often...hopefully they will improve in the future.

Seemed a little steep - $40 for Mac and Cheese and a Burger including tip.

Reviewed January 6, 2017

We stopped in late after driving all day. The wait person was so friendly and we had excellent service. The food was good as always. On a bad note the restaurant was so cold we had to move location. We were still cold but it was better. Also the restrooms were not very clean.

Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

My wife ordered SW salad. No cilantro, 2 beans, and 2 kernels of corn. Ordered soup which waitress forgot to bring.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

Great place to eat. I ordered chicken and shrimp. It was good with bbq sauce. Our waitress was great too.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

The missus and I have not eaten here in many years. It's nothing personal, but more of a branding thing. It's not like you think "Oh, I'm really hungry, I'll go to Applebee's." Same with Chili's only worse, the name Chili's at least suggests that something Mexican or hot might be on the menu. "Applebee's" suggests what, green beer, leprechauns, bangers and mash? I dunno. Anyway. We decided to try it again today. They had a new menu, and both of us came away quite impressed. The missus had a lovely pork chop with garlicky green beans and 4-cheese Mac & Cheese, and I had two little sirloin steaks topped with "stout gravy, bacon jam and onions" and a fried egg. It was a little messy but really, really tasty. I had Pecan Sweet Potato Mash and also the garlicky green beans. And I noticed that even people who are on a low-carb diet (me) have numerous choices, including boneless chicken wings (choice of three ways), sriracha shrimp, and several other appetizers. Our waitress named Kristi was very nice and competent. It was the kitchen that got our side items on the wrong plates, but that was a minor issue which we just corrected ourselves. I thought this was a great place with a good selection and good value for the money.