“poor food and not cooked well”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #74 of 116 Restaurants in Bristol
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 15, 2017

ive tried their burgers and was not cooked well and had no good taste one the worst burgers ive tasted in town

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

This was a quick stop on a trip and wanted something other than fast food. Service was quick and food was hot. No complaints.

Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

Not crowded at all, my wife and I was setted and it took 12 minutes just for the server to come to our table. We ordered and I went to the restroom to wash my hands, No Soap! I informed the server, still seen multiple employees come out, still No Soap! Ordered appetizers, server brought out very dirty plates, he took them and brought out cleaner ones. I ordered a burger, the burger came out Greasy as h#!!, the bottom bun was soaked with grease making it unbearable to eat. The server did take the burger off my order, but I would have to say that this was the worst trip I've had to Applebee's and the worst anywhere. Management needs to stay on top of this, all the servers was goofing off talking about sports and etc. If a customer has a problem, a manager needs to come and apologize or figure out what went wrong.

Reviewed April 20, 2017

Not much to say here. I guess I would start with the positive. The staff here were really friendly. (Almost too friendly as we were constantly asked how everything was but that's better than not being asked at all)

They had a great deal where you could buy two meals for either $20 or $25 with an appetizer. That's a great deal.

Now, the not so good. It wasn't horrible. But it the food wasn't anything to write home about either. The chicken was dry and was way heavy in the seasoning. The mushrooms and onions were borderline burnt.

But the beer was cold and we were hungry.

Reviewed March 20, 2017

Sorry. Don't have much use for chain restaurants. I'm not a food snob, just want something authentic and creative. Local places usually mean someone is putting their heart and soul into the food they are making. Met some friends here.