“Great eclectic restaurant ”
Review of Cootie Brown's

Cootie Brown's
Ranked #4 of 120 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

We have visited the cootie browns in Johnson city a number of times but had never visited here until yesterday.

I like the Bristol restaurant better than the Johnson city one.

We each got different items. I got the grilled Jamaican jerk chicken which was excellent. My wife got a club sandwich that she really enjoyed and my sister-in-law got a cheeseburger with the sweet potato chips. These were really good.

I have gotten the pizza at the Johnson city location and it was really good as well.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

It was Mother’s Day. Packed full of people. All the staffs are super friendly. Clean establishment. Food served in huge amount of proportions.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 19, 2018

Table of 7. Homemade chips-very good. Steak sub-very good. Bbq chicken-good. Ribs-good-not quite falling off the bone. Pizza-very good. Cole slaw-very good.Steak-very
good. Jerk chicken-very good. wings',ok. key lime pie-NOPE. Table sticky. Service good but slow. We would come back

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

When ever we come to Bristol for the races,April and August, Cootie Browns is on our must eat at list. Never disappointed. Great menu, great food, great service and fair prices. Always lot to eat. I’m a vegetarian and my wife is a meat eater. Lots to choose from! Now can’t wait till August!

Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Our first time here while in Bristol. We seen this restaurant while on our way to another one. We made a Uturn and boy are we glad we did. The salmon here is so good. I also had the black beans and rice Long with the Brussel sprouts. E were seated immediately and our order was taken very quickly. The food came out fresh and hot and everything was delicious.
This will be our new place to eat while in Bristol.