All reviews waffles room was clean biscuits and gravy nice linens coffee table refrigerator and microwave coffee maker sized bed late check would definitely stay here again nice size flat screen tv fresh fruit staff was friendly breakfast buffet convenient location great place to stay
Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Our room was ready on time, it was very clean and comfortable. Although there was some remodeling going on on the outside, the manager was very helpful and wanted to make sure our stay was pleasant and we would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

The facilities were good in context of the price. Rooms were clean and no odor, which are common complaints in hotels <$75/night. I would stay here if I was passing through again. Only complaint was parking. The building is partially under construction (at time of review) and many of the spots were not available. Also if you have a trailer or large vehicle, this hotel does not have easy-in easy-out parking.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed September 10, 2018

This review is for people like me who use public transit. This hotel is in a great location. The hotel is near a lot of great resteraunts. I was provided a clean comfy room. I got a great deal for 3 nights. A bus stop is near for taking to transit downtown for fun things to do in Chattanooga. I will definantly come back for a visit

Room Tip: Public transit is near
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed September 1, 2018

I stayed here for one night recently as I was traveling through. It was easy to find and conveniently located, with lots of food options nearby. I'd called ahead to confirm late arrival, as I was running quite a bit later than expected. When I arrived around 1030 pm, the front desk attendant had my stuff all ready to go so that I checked in literally within minutes. The room was larger than I expected, with a sitting area/coffee table in addition to the king sized bed. With the exception of the carpet, the room was very clean and the bed/pillows were extremely comfortable. The wifi worked great, the TV had lots of channels, and it was well worth the price. The manager was very friendly and pleasant and the breakfast was very good. I would definitely stay here again if I were traveling through!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2018

We stopped here for a night to enjoy all of the activities at Lookout Mountain on our way to Florida. It was the perfect location and easy to get to. The rooms were pretty clean, comfortable and had all the basic necessities. The staff including the front desk and people maintaining the gardens were all very friendly. I would definitely recommend as a cheap solution for a nights stay.

Room Tip: Only stair access to the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends