US$144
US$129
EmbassySuites.com
US$199
Best Western Royal Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$65
US$150
The Chattanoogan(Chattanooga)
US$195
The Chattanoogan
  • Pool
Best Western Heritage Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$76
Comfort Inn(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$134
Best Western Plus Arbour Inn & Suites(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
US$72
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

Clarion Inn(Chattanooga)
ClarionHotels
All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtour home away from homesigns of agewaffle makerone night staywould stay here againsink arearestaurants within walking distancefirst floorflat screen tvoff the highwaychecking inmotel
Reviewed February 2, 2017

It was a great room. It had everything we needed, and we got a great night's sleep. I would definitely stay there again. The staff was friendly, and the room was comfortable. Continental breakfast was sufficient.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 8, 2017

Just needed a 10hr rest get out vehicle for awhile well it's old and outdated but it did the job ,shower didn't work well sprayed up bed wasn't bad once I got my sleeping bag just in case the place had friends but I couldn't find anything better safe than sorry

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank flyerjon
Reviewed January 4, 2017

We got what we paid for. A well used hotel that needs updating badly, needs new mattresses badly (afterall, why are you staying in a hotel unless it's a need to sleep?), needs a good cleaning even more badly (is that correct grammar?). While sitting in the tiniest of bathrooms, with the door closed (that didn't have a strike plate so couldn't lock it if I wanted to!) I noticed how grungy the area was.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Artichoke05
Reviewed November 12, 2016

We arrived early in the afternoon after stopping to play golf. We decided to get a place to stay for two nights so we would have the time to see everything.We picked the Sleep Inn as we had really liked the one in Memphis and we where not disappointed.The check in staff was great and very helpful with directions to things we wanted to see. The room was just the way we wanted. King size bed, fridge, microwave and a big walkin shower. We would recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed November 1, 2016

Stayed here for a softball tournament. Thank goodness we didn't spend much time in the hotel. Most of the team stayed here or I would have moved the first night. Some people on the team get reduced rates, and they got it for $84. Maybe for that I would stay there (no, no I wouldn't), but I paid $110 and would rather have paid $i30 and stayed at the Staybridge Suites right near it. (and that would be my advice - stay anywhere else). First the people are friendly and nice and that is the only nice thing I can say. We checked in and went to the elevator and I swear to you, it looks like someone died in it. It was so heavily soiled and grimy - it would take them less that $500 to clean up and would be such a nicer welcome than this thing of doom, gloom and biological warfare. I can't even imagine the number of germs in there just hanging out. Then we check in and there is this weird way the shower and toilet are in one room and the sink outside it, but the shower is like a weird shape, I can't even explain. There was some type of back mold on top of the shower that was just disgusting. The beds were very small and our mattress must be old because me and my husband both rolled over into the middle. Then our smoke detector started chirping. Hubby called front desk to have them come look, they told us to just disconnect it. My husband said "you mean disconnect it -by that you know we won't know if there is a fire?" to which the front desk replied, "yes, that is right." WTH?!?!?! Lord. Just to wrap this up quickly before I lose your attention, the breakfast area smelled like vomit. There, those are all the things off the top of my head that I can think of. Don't fall into a trap and stay here, spend the extra money and stay anywhere else!
ps. The only Brightside is I DID NOT see any bugs at any time. We would have been out of there in a an instant.

Room Tip: there cant be any
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends