All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtour home away from homesigns of agewaffle makerone night staywould stay here againsink arearestaurants within walking distancefirst floorflat screen tvoff the highwaychecking inmotel
Reviewed March 17, 2017

This was a trip for work, and I needed a great price and a good rest. The hotel delivered and I am grateful. The front desk guy knows the eating scene. He was a big help while checking in yesterday. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Front desk fellow knows the local eating scene.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Ryan P, Guest Relations Manager at Sleep Inn Shallowford, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Dear JohnD-3701,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope that you return soon!

Ryan Powers

Reviewed February 2, 2017

It was a great room. It had everything we needed, and we got a great night's sleep. I would definitely stay there again. The staff was friendly, and the room was comfortable. Continental breakfast was sufficient.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 8, 2017

Just needed a 10hr rest get out vehicle for awhile well it's old and outdated but it did the job ,shower didn't work well sprayed up bed wasn't bad once I got my sleeping bag just in case the place had friends but I couldn't find anything better safe than sorry

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank flyerjon
Reviewed January 4, 2017

We got what we paid for. A well used hotel that needs updating badly, needs new mattresses badly (afterall, why are you staying in a hotel unless it's a need to sleep?), needs a good cleaning even more badly (is that correct grammar?). While sitting in the tiniest of bathrooms, with the door closed (that didn't have a strike plate so couldn't lock it if I wanted to!) I noticed how grungy the area was.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Artichoke05
Reviewed November 12, 2016

We arrived early in the afternoon after stopping to play golf. We decided to get a place to stay for two nights so we would have the time to see everything.We picked the Sleep Inn as we had really liked the one in Memphis and we where not disappointed.The check in staff was great and very helpful with directions to things we wanted to see. The room was just the way we wanted. King size bed, fridge, microwave and a big walkin shower. We would recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family