All reviews hamilton place in house restaurant staff was friendly bedroom suite breakfast buffet upon check next morning shopping and restaurants front desk staff very nice hotel one night stay beds were comfortable nice room downtown chattanooga dee interstate florida
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

We were so please with this hotel choice! The customer service was amazing. Everyone at the front desk was very welcoming and kind. The rooms are so clean. Everyone here is kind and works hard! Denzel in the restaurant Fuse was stellar and was on point and fun!!! Not a bad thing to say and look forward to our next stay.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Valerie M
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Room was very clean. I always try to find something. Staff was very accommodating. I have been back three times.

Breakfast, is the “normal” hotel food However they a restaurant, very nice. When back in town I’ll be back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank markdlf
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Brad, Makayla, Nabaha, and Tish have been AMAZING!! Always helpful and accommodating. I am a gold member with with IHG and this hotel shows me why I’m happy to be a member. Food and drinks and service is fantastic!! I will be sure to stay here and ONLY HERE every time I’m in town!! Try this place!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

We had a birthday party for my Grandmother at the Holiday Inn, Hamilton Place. The service was Outstanding!! Brad and Tish Witzel were very accommodating and professional. The food by Chef Jay and Brad was delicious. Everything was beyond our expectations and we had a friendly service staff . All these factors combined made this party an unforgettable experience! I would highly recommend the Holiday Inn to anyone desiring a special event in the Chattanooga area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Hemu P, Operations Manager at Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Hello Rdu T,

It was wonderful having you and your family to celebrate such an amazing birthday milestone for your grandmother. It's was a pleasure to serve you during your event. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to the staff. We looking forward to serving you again!

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Stayed only one night. Spent most of the time at the bar. Food was good and Service was excellent. Bar tender great and gave friendly service. Great atmosphere. I will be back to this hotel again. Very enjoyable.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Hello Greg A,

It's great to hear you enjoyed your recent stay with us and the service in our Fuse Restaurant and Lounge. We appreciate even more that you chose to stay with us! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!