All reviews laminate floors front desk kids enjoyed the indoor pool fire pit waffles pet friendly hotel room was clean outdoor patio a nice place to stay the staff was friendly and helpful exercise room i highly recommend this hotel excellent stay spring break enjoyed my stay definitely stay here again within walking distance
Reviewed October 17, 2018

For the price level of approx. $150 to $190 this hotel offers super accommodation and place for the dog that is traveling with us. The rooms are modern, floors are both people and dog friendly. Breakfast had a good selection - could be better

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
GeneralM285, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga-Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2018

We are so glad to hear you had a great stay with us. Thank you so very much for your not only your stay but for your comments but for your stay .We look forward to coming and stay with us again

Reviewed October 16, 2018

The staff was friendly and helpful. The building itself seems to have thin walls, hence the noise. The family had an good time visiting with each other as we used the lobby area. This gave us a meeting place to gather together as we came and went to different events.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for sharing your comments with us. We are happy to hear that we were able to accommodate your family all meeting together in our lobby. Again thank you for your stay and we look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

The room was nice. The staff was very courteous and pleasant. Whatever we needed they gladly obliged (extra towels, toilet paper, etc.). They were several of us in one room including children so that made it very helpful to get what we needed. One issue I had is that when we got to the room it smelled like mildew or old mop water. And it smelled that way the two nights we were there. And the other issue is I didn't know that pets were allowed at the hotel. That's my fault for not paying attention to that in the description of the hotel. I don't have a huge problem with the pets, but I wish the room had been clean thoroughly of pet hair. It was all over the floor and on the sleeper sofa when you folded it out. I wish they had a floor or floors designated for pets. And also I'm not too fond of pets in the eating area when people are eating breakfast in the morning.The breakfast was cool. You could get hot food as well as cereal, coffee, juice, etc.. It's great for feeding your family a decent breakfast before your day gets started. But other than that Candace was great and very hospitable. Mark and Alex were gracious hosts as well as housekeeping. Every employee I came across greeted you with a smile. And I like the upgrades they were doing to the hospital.

Trip type: Travelled with family
GeneralM285, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga-Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2018

Thank you for your recent stay with us. It looks like we feel short of the excellence we strive for here. I will pass on your concerns to our staff along with your comments about our staff. We hope to see you again soon. And again thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

This was our first time staying in a LaQuinta property. When we walked in, my wife noticed a slight pet smell in the room. The bed was decent, the manager was great and the decor was contemporary. My disappointment came when we spilled something on the bathroom floor and after wiping it up, we noticed there were long black hairs on the washrag. Neither my wife and I have long black hair. We will try ONE more LaQuinta stay and if the next experience leaves me feeling gross, I won't ever stay in one again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank seance
GeneralM285, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga-Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2018

Please accept our sincerest apologies and thank you for taking the time to write about your experiences at our Chattanooga La Quinta. I’ll use your feedback to continue to provide the best possible stay. I hope that in your travels you’ll once again consider La Quinta Inn and Suites as your choice for lodging accommodations.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

Floors in the room were so dirty and after walking barefooted feet were black. Manager was very helpful. Remote was missing for the bedroom TV and batteries for living room TV were dead. Manager replaced both but we had to go to the lobby to get them. Better customer service would have been to have them brought to the room. Breakfast was very, very good. Great choices, meats, eggs, biscuits, gravy and much more. The bacon was fresh and also fresh fruit and several different types of coffee and tea.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank James T
GeneralM285, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga-Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2018

Thank you for your recent stay. It like we fell short of the excellence we we strive for here. Thank you for sharing comments and be rest assured that we will pass them on to our team. We look forward to seeing you soon.