Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-08-06
Free cancellation until 21-08-05
Lol.travel
US$115
PricelineUS$129
Hotels.comUS$129
GardenInn.comUS$129
All reviews nice hotel convenient location room was clean great place to stay nice stay indoor pool easy access would stay again lobby whirlpool interstate florida downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed March 28, 2021

Daughter had surgery in local Hospital your staff was very attentive, felt safe and clean.
Would stay again and definitely recommend
Area was convenient to all the needs of my family!
Will be back again

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Bill Antone, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2021

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and thanks for the positive feedback. I wish it was under better circumstances. I hope your daughter's surgery went well. I do we hope we get to see you in your future travels under different circumstances.

Reviewed March 1, 2021

I panic when I'm about to stay in a hotel, but to my satisfaction everything was clean and the beds were so comfy. They seem to be taking the COVID cleaning seriously with stickers on the door indicating its been cleaned. even with that, I still do my own cleaning on areas we many touch and I found no signs of cutting corners. I was grateful!

Room tip: if anyone in your family has allergies and you have no pets, always look for non pet friendly hotels
1  Thank PJRay111
Bill Antone, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2021

We appreciate your concern for the safety of everyone as much as you appreciate ours. We thank you for choosing to stay with us and we thank you for the kind words. Safe travels and we hope to see you in your future travels to the Scenic City.

Reviewed February 25, 2021

We had a great experience at this Hilton Garden Inn in Chattanooga. It started with the friendly staff welcoming us in and continued throughout our stay. Our room was great. We were very excited that they had breakfast (we had two free passes being Gold Members), but likely would have paid if necessary because of all the great options. Because of COVID, they were serving breakfast instead of buffet, but you were able to order and there were many choices. The pool was great, well heated, and the kids really enjoyed it! I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: February 2021
Bill Antone, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2021

We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay, and we are happy that you chose to stay with us. Our friendly staff, heated pool and hot breakfast options are things that our guests tend to compliment us on quite frequently. We do hope we get to see you again in your future travels.

Reviewed February 10, 2021

This is our second time stopping at this hotel on our way north from Florida. The hotel has been updated since our last visit, and the room was nice. Everything was clean with the room sealed for covid cleaning procedures, and check in/out was super quick and easy.

1  Thank Katie C
Bill Antone, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2021

Thanks for choosing to visit us again and thanks for the positive feedback. We love our repeat guests, especially during the current pandemic conditions. We look forward to seeing you on your future visits traveling thru the area.

Reviewed November 22, 2020 via mobile

Facilities were adequate. However previous guest toothbrush was still in our bathroom along with their half empty Gatorade in the fridge. Not sure if staff nervous due to COVID but it just wasn’t the friendly staff I am used to in a Hilton property.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Bill Antone, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2020

Thanks for staying with us and thanks for the feedback. I do apologize that we did not meet yours or our expectations on your recent visit. That is not our norm and I will address the issues with the team. We do hope you give us a second chance on your next visit to the Scenic City.