Lowest prices for your stay
US$129
View deal
Expedia.comUS$129
PricelineUS$129
GardenInn.comUS$129
All reviews nice hotel convenient location room was clean great place to stay nice stay indoor pool easy access would stay again lobby whirlpool interstate florida downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2021

This hotel is very clean and the staff is very friendly. Breakfast was delicious and filling. Overall the experience was wonderful and we would highly recommend and would stay again. Easy access to I 75 and downtown.

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Bill Antone, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip the the Scenic City. We get quite a few compliments on our friendly staff and wonderful breakfast, and I have to agree with our guests on those points. We treat you like you are our family. We hope to see you in your future travels.

Reviewed March 29, 2021

Friendly staff! Clean and comfortable rooms!
Price was good! The offer a lot of amenities. The popcorn topped it off! They offer breakfast at a good price and coffe and juice during your stay! The boys enjoyed the pool and also the gym was nice

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Bill Antone, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2021

We are so glad you chose to stay with us, and we are excited that your family enjoyed the visit. Our indoor pool is a big hit, and even though we have a max capacity of 10 people at a time, there is plenty of opportunity for everyone to join in the fun. We hope to see you in your future travels to the Chattanooga area.

Reviewed March 28, 2021

Daughter had surgery in local Hospital your staff was very attentive, felt safe and clean.
Would stay again and definitely recommend
Area was convenient to all the needs of my family!
Will be back again

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Bill Antone, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2021

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and thanks for the positive feedback. I wish it was under better circumstances. I hope your daughter's surgery went well. I do we hope we get to see you in your future travels under different circumstances.

Reviewed March 1, 2021

I panic when I'm about to stay in a hotel, but to my satisfaction everything was clean and the beds were so comfy. They seem to be taking the COVID cleaning seriously with stickers on the door indicating its been cleaned. even with that, I still do my own cleaning on areas we many touch and I found no signs of cutting corners. I was grateful!

Room tip: if anyone in your family has allergies and you have no pets, always look for non pet friendly hotels
Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank PJRay111
Bill Antone, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2021

We appreciate your concern for the safety of everyone as much as you appreciate ours. We thank you for choosing to stay with us and we thank you for the kind words. Safe travels and we hope to see you in your future travels to the Scenic City.

Reviewed February 25, 2021

We had a great experience at this Hilton Garden Inn in Chattanooga. It started with the friendly staff welcoming us in and continued throughout our stay. Our room was great. We were very excited that they had breakfast (we had two free passes being Gold Members), but likely would have paid if necessary because of all the great options. Because of COVID, they were serving breakfast instead of buffet, but you were able to order and there were many choices. The pool was great, well heated, and the kids really enjoyed it! I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: February 2021
Bill Antone, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2021

We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay, and we are happy that you chose to stay with us. Our friendly staff, heated pool and hot breakfast options are things that our guests tend to compliment us on quite frequently. We do hope we get to see you again in your future travels.