Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-06-27
GardenInn.com
Free cancellation until 21-06-27
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$116
SAVE US$8
PricelineUS$124
Expedia.comUS$124
Hotels.comUS$124
All reviews nice hotel convenient location room was clean great place to stay nice stay indoor pool easy access would stay again lobby whirlpool interstate florida downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2021

Never could get my laptop to connect to their wifi. Most of the time it wasn't even visible. In some places my phone would connect and other it wouldn't see it. Since I work and had business I needed that wifi. Plus when I got up there was no coffee in the morning. For $215 a night they need to have coffee out at a reasonable time.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank M9083UDbillyb
Bill Antone, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2021

We appreciate you staying with us and I apologize for the inconvenience of the internet service. We usually get compliments on the internet service being in the gig city. Please let the desk know next time you are having problems and we could have contacted the internet provider to reset your service to your room, or we could have given you the password for the internet for all of the public spaces, which is what we use in the lobby. The coffee is always out by 6am at the latest (or we can get you some at the front desk) and is usually left out til around 2pm in the lobby, I do hope you give us a second chance. Please reach out to me for any concerns at Bill.Antone@hilton.com.

Reviewed April 12, 2021

This is a nice property. Only complaint was the uncomfortable sofa bed. And I did think there was a door for the bedroom area. But there wasn’t.
Pool is small but the area is clean. The breakfast was good but a bit pricey. I guess if we would’ve ask for more bacon or something else we could’ve gotten it.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Bill Antone, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2021

We appreciate your business and are glad to chose to stay with us on your recent visit to the Chattanooga area. Our current breakfast offering is a modified buffet, and second helpings are welcome. Our indoor heated pool is a big hit with a lot of our guests. We do hope to see you in your future travels.

Reviewed April 8, 2021

This hotel is very clean and the staff is very friendly. Breakfast was delicious and filling. Overall the experience was wonderful and we would highly recommend and would stay again. Easy access to I 75 and downtown.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Bill Antone, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2021

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent trip the the Scenic City. We get quite a few compliments on our friendly staff and wonderful breakfast, and I have to agree with our guests on those points. We treat you like you are our family. We hope to see you in your future travels.

Reviewed March 29, 2021

Friendly staff! Clean and comfortable rooms!
Price was good! The offer a lot of amenities. The popcorn topped it off! They offer breakfast at a good price and coffe and juice during your stay! The boys enjoyed the pool and also the gym was nice

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Bill Antone, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2021

We are so glad you chose to stay with us, and we are excited that your family enjoyed the visit. Our indoor pool is a big hit, and even though we have a max capacity of 10 people at a time, there is plenty of opportunity for everyone to join in the fun. We hope to see you in your future travels to the Chattanooga area.

Reviewed March 28, 2021

Daughter had surgery in local Hospital your staff was very attentive, felt safe and clean.
Would stay again and definitely recommend
Area was convenient to all the needs of my family!
Will be back again

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Bill Antone, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chattanooga / Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2021

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and thanks for the positive feedback. I wish it was under better circumstances. I hope your daughter's surgery went well. I do we hope we get to see you in your future travels under different circumstances.