1,706 results
All reviews ruth's chris evening reception mellow mushroom made to order omelets great hotel room suite hamilton place complimentary breakfast shopping and restaurants beautiful lobby breakfast was excellent wonderful stay indoor pool fitness center staff was friendly fire pit definitely stay here again
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been a loyal Hilton traveler for over 20 years, but this hotel’s night manager’s rudeness has sent me to Marriott. Why? Lack of communication combined with a curt and poor explanation. Nice property, great location, but poor people skills. And it’s all about the people!!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
paul_mezick, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I apologize that your stay fell short of our high service standards. While we do our best to always deliver a smooth experience, it is clear did not meet expectations during your visit. We did inform you at check-in about our credit card policy which is that we require a credit card that matches a valid form of ID such as driver's license. This policy is designed to prevent fraud and is for the safety of our customers as well as the safety of the hotel. I am sorry you did not agree but hope you will understand our position.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a beautiful, full service hotel. A leader in the E. Suites lineup. Very clean, modern, and beautiful. Attached Ruth Chris Steak house and fine breakfast/cocktail room. Obviously a very well managed hotel, which I cannot say about other E. Suites I have stayed in. Great house cleaning staff and rooms very well equipped with multiple TV’s, fridge, microwave and morning coffee. We will be back.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your very kind review about your recent experience with us here at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Chattanooga Hamilton Place: clearly you are loyal to the Brand and I am glad you felt we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your business and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've stayed here 6 or 7 times this past year, including this weekend.
Half of the trips have been for business, half with the family. The hotel is great for both.

The thing that sets it apart the most is the staff. Everyone I came in contact with from Shay at the front desk to the bartenders to the breakfast people are customer-centric and just a pleasure to speak with. They went above and beyond to make sure we had what we needed.

The common areas are well-kept and efficient. On the weekends when the hotel goes into family mode things can get tight in the pool area and the breakfast area, but they still manage to do a good job.

The workout room is large and very well appointed.

The location is just OK- it is right off I75 with the mall and restaurants, but traffic can also be an issue. Also, if you are enjoying downtown Chattanooga and things like the museums, aquarium, and river- you are about 20 minutes away. Having said that, I choose to stay here even though there are a ton of hotels downtown. I feel this one is better.

The rooms are great. Clean, modern, and smartly appointed.
My only real complaint is the sofabed, which is universally uncomfortable at every hotel in the world. However, when I travel with my four kids like I did this weekend, my wife and I usually take the living room and the sofa bed. If Embassy Suites can somehow fix this age-old problem, they would be the perfect family hotel.

Room Tip: I think they are all good. There are no views to speak of or loud noises like trains- so either side of the hotel should be fine.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Thank you first for your repeated visits here with us - for which we are extraordinarily grateful - and for taking the time to write such a detialed and positive review. We will continue to do all we can to merit your continued trust and confidence in us. Also, we appreciate your choosing to stay out here with us in the Hamilton Place area vs. a downtown location where you would have had to pay for parking. Thank you, too, for your kind comment about Shay - I will personally share these and recognize her. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice hotel, large rooms. Couch made a bed giving kids a place to sleep. Free drinks and snacks in evening, nice breakfast in the mornings. Shopping and restaurants all around. Fire pit was nice in the evening.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

I am glad you were pleased and enjoyed our services and facilities: thank you for staying with us and I hope you will do so again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I try to stay at Embassy Suites every chance I get. The manager's snack and drink reception is always a great way to start an evening and the hot breakfast is always delish. Factor all the amenities in then you can see it's a bargain

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you both for your obvious loyalty to the Embassy Suites brand and for staying here with us: I am glad you enjoy our offerings. We look forward to being of service to you during all your travels - thank you for your business!