Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Awesome!

Darius was our tour guide and was so great! He was very knowledgeable and was so personable. We had... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Jill N
via mobile
Crystal Palace Walking Tour

Beautiful cave! We really enjoyed our tour guide, Seth, he's a blast! He interacted with... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Pamela P
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Chattanooga
from US$25.00
from US$30.00
from US$25.00
1,355 results
All reviews crystal palace cave tour walking tour echo room knee pads longer tour ruby falls gem mining min tour basic tour great tour answered all of our questions change of clothes tight squeezes gift shop beautiful formations nice cave
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful visit. Scarlett was our guide and did great job. She was awesome with the younger kids and very informative. It was all better than we could've imagined.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

This was a last minute idea as we spent the night in Chattanooga the night before. I read online and the reviews were fantastic so my 10 year old son and I gave it a try. We LOVED it! I'm not even a fan of small spaces (elevators sometimes make me feel jittery) but I was able to do the Canyon Crawl. At first when she pointed where we had to go, I have to say I was a bit nervous....but by the end of our hike I was going head first into holes you were barely able to squeeze into. Scarlett, our guide, was very informative, friendly and knowledgeable. Go give this a try! It's SO worth it! Also -where old clothing - you are gonna get dirty!!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

We started our long weekend to Chattanooga with the Crystal Palace tour, and it was by far, the best thing we did! Lucas was our guide, and he was fun, full of knowledge, and seemed to really enjoy what he was doing. The caverns were great and not as crowded as other sites such as Ruby Falls. We had a spectacular time and will definitely be back again!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

This was no cookie cutter experience. Everything was perfect from start to finish... the location, the small group setting, the staff, and most of all, our guide, Ben. He made us feel so confident and relaxed as he "crawled" us through this amazing adventure. They're not kidding when they say it is strenuous, but at the same time, I feel like most people could do the basic "wild cave" tour, and have a lifelong memory. AWESOME!

Reviewed April 3, 2018

When I booked a camping spot at Raccoon Mountain, I did not realize how much they have to do that is awesome right at the location and how close we are to everything else we planned to see on Lookout mountain...when arriving it feels totally low key-vacation...but then we went hiking up the mountain and that was amazing....we had a camp cat hike up with us which was really strange behavior but I guess it's a thing and the kids kept calling her Epicat for her exceptional endurance, then we checked out the Cave tours after seeing a group come down the road with dirt on their jeans and smiles on their faces!...we were 10 minutes from Rock City, Ruby Falls, and the Incline Railway which was the triple threat tickets we settled on. Everything is historical, amazing, family friendly( but not with a stroller)I would NOT take little kids here...mine are 11 and 13...old enough to appreciate everything and the where-with-all not to get too close to the edge of anything. The Canyon Crawl was everyone's favorite event of the entire week. We were all challenged, amazed and loved every minute. The campground itself is really nice...it has two seperate sets of bathrooms and showers, need a little more privacy? They got that covered!...We had our camper with and there wasn't a lot of room between sites but we were hardly there anyhow. The tenting sites looked amazing...there is a brook on that side with a bridge that the kids felt like they discovered. ...they loved exploring around the place. The firewood situation was a bit pricey but they deliver so that helped me feel better about paying for a $1 per stick of wood. All the staff we had contact with were great. They picked up our trash every morning too!.... just put it by the road and they make their rounds....we will be returning for the next level up in difficulty on their cave tours...such a great visit!

2  Thank cjharris506