“Great Downtown Lunch Spot”
Review of Flatiron Deli

Flatiron Deli
Ranked #246 of 847 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 3 October 2016

Flatiron Deli is almost always packed out around lunchtime, but somehow I never have trouble finding a table, getting my food quickly, or enjoying my meal. The prices are pretty good, with a sandwich + chips + a drink usually less than $10. The extensive hot sauce collection is a nice touch that my co-workers and I enjoy perusing.

Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

Needed something quick and close, the Flat Iron fit the bill. Sandwiches on the menu were plentiful, and they even have stuff for picky people like me.

Only waited a couple minutes. Got the "Rocket"; Tasted great, very fresh.

Been here a few years ago. I'm sure I'll come back. :)

Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

Was in town for traffic court. Stopped in after court with my wife an wasn't all that impressed . Love the inside , old brick/block look. Potato casserole an Ruben is very good. The sandwich I had , can't remember the name tasted like a straight up olive. Couldn't taste any of the 4 meats on it. Being it was a specialty sandwich it was $10 for a side ,sandwich, an drink. Should have gotten the rueben.

Reviewed 21 April 2015 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to eat for lunch. No matter the day, week, month or year, the rotisserie chicken salad is the best. Their selection of sandwiches are great. And the team behind the counter is always friendly and appreciative of your business. Go early or after the lunch crowd or you may be waiting for a table.

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Great food. Fresh ingredients. Reasonable prices. Loved the hot turkey club and tomato salad I ordered! The men in my group ordered the Flat Iron and Torpedo. Both were very pleased.