“Richard ”

Flatiron Deli
Ranked #229 of 859 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Best Rueben sandwich outside New York. Wife had the chicken salad. Happy tongues!!!!!!. Make this a must stop when here. Great food..great prices

Reviewed 4 December 2016

If you work at Unum or are downtown for a trip to the courthouse (hopefully for something mundane like renewing your car tags and not something less fun...), this is a great place to stop and have lunch. I am not picky and often opt for the special, which is usually $8 or $9 depending on what they're offering. And, random, they also have this awesome painting of Lt. Nyota Uhura from the original Star Trek series. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Flatiron Deli is almost always packed out around lunchtime, but somehow I never have trouble finding a table, getting my food quickly, or enjoying my meal. The prices are pretty good, with a sandwich + chips + a drink usually less than $10. The extensive hot sauce collection is a nice touch that my co-workers and I enjoy perusing.

Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

Needed something quick and close, the Flat Iron fit the bill. Sandwiches on the menu were plentiful, and they even have stuff for picky people like me.

Only waited a couple minutes. Got the "Rocket"; Tasted great, very fresh.

Been here a few years ago. I'm sure I'll come back. :)

Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

Was in town for traffic court. Stopped in after court with my wife an wasn't all that impressed . Love the inside , old brick/block look. Potato casserole an Ruben is very good. The sandwich I had , can't remember the name tasted like a straight up olive. Couldn't taste any of the 4 meats on it. Being it was a specialty sandwich it was $10 for a side ,sandwich, an drink. Should have gotten the rueben.