1,225 results
All reviews room was clean third floor cracker barrel waffles an older property continental breakfast stay there again top floor the breakfast area fridge and microwave staff was friendly nice stay hamilton place road trip front desk staff interstate florida
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great place for a cheap price and good breakfast and staff was really nice. Rooms are very clean and there is enough toiletries to have to not bring any with you. The hotel feels really safe because the elevators use your room key to go up so not just anyone can go up on the floors.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
RobertP7875, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your recent stay and for taking the time to post a rating and review. We know that you had a choice of where to stay in Chattanooga (97 hotels and motels) and are delighted that you chose our Days Inn. It is great to read that the cleanliness of your room met with your approval and that it was well stocked. You business was very much appreciated, and I hope that you will stay with us if your travels bring you back to Chattanooga.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We went to visit Ruby Falls and Rocky Citty at Chattanoog and my husband picked up this hotel on internet and it was a very good experience, since we had to stay more days than we plainned becouse the Hurracane Michel was acroos the road we had to take back for Orlando. There are a few places around to eat, The place is simple, clean, the breakfast was great , the bad was the size we like...I have nothing bad to say about this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Thanks so much much for having selected our hotel for your stay to avoid the hurricane. Our Days Inn is compassionate and, unlike some other area hotels, does not increase it rates despite the elevated demand due to hurricanes. Rather, we strive to offer the best in Southern hospitality to our guests while they endure the uncertainties of what may be happening at home. We strive to offer all guests rooms and that clean and well-maintained but at reasonable rates. We are fortunate to have a great location as well with Lookout Mountain attractions being within a 15-20 minute drive. In fact, there is so much to do within that same drive time including the downtown area, Tennessee Aquarium, Walnut Street Pedestrian Bridge, Museum District, Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum and much more. Thanks so much again for having selected our hotel, and I do hope that you will consider us if your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed October 8, 2018

I was in Chattanooga for 2 nights on a weekend vacation. I looked for an economical, but clean place to stay. This Days Inn was just that. The room was very nice and more importantly clean. The breakfast was okay but nothing great. It did have a few hot items such as scrambled eggs, sausage and make your own waffles. It was close proximity to restaurants and activities. The hotel was very sufficient for my needs. I would stay there again if need be.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for having stayed with us and for taking the time to post a rating and detailed review. Obviously, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you were pleased with the cleanliness of your room and that you would stay with us again. Over the next few months, we will be making some changes to enhance both our complimentary breakfast and guest rooms. Thanks so much once again, as your business was greatly appreciated.

Reviewed October 5, 2018

Beware of the room cleanliness. The bathroom was particularly dirty with hair on the floor when we checked in. I was cleaned better the second day. The internet didn't work weh we tried to print our airline boarding passes.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RobertP7875, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2018

Thank you very much for having stayed with us, and I am sincerely disappointed that you had concerns with the cleanliness of the bathroom. I constantly instruct my staff to always be on the lookout for stray hairs because it takes just one for a guest to be concerned with the overall cleanliness of the room. The bathroom floors are cleaned as part of the overall room cleaning and lint rollers are used to attract any remaining hairs. I will personally show your review to each housekeeper today and ask them to pay even greater attention for stray hairs.

The issue that you experienced with the internet with respect to printing airline tickets is most likely due to security protocols in place by the airline website. It was explained by our ISP that some sites are recognizing that you are accessing their site using an unsecured (our internet is secure by virtue that a password is required but, at the same time, is public in the sense that others are using it.) network and will not permit the printing of tickets. Our ISP further added that this is not unique to our hotel but to most hotels. As a work-around, we have guests simply email the tickets to us, and we gladly print them using our wired connection. We also pay a technical support company to provide 24/7 support for any internet problems that our guests may be having. One call to them (their number is on the tent card located on the writing desk in your room) could have resolved the problem.

I am very sorry that these issues resulted in a disappointing stay. We work very hard to exceed the expectations of our guests, and I am sincerely sorry that we failed to do so. I do hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can provide you with the level of service you expected.

Reviewed September 12, 2018

Clean and comfortable rooms. Will stay again when in Chattanooga. Front desk people checking in and out were very friendly. Will request 2nd floor next time I smoke and was put on third floor where they was no balcony.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RobertP7875, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Chattanooga/Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

Thank you very much for you recent stay and for posting a great rating and review.
it is great to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and that you had great interactions with my desk staff.
I am very proud of them because they are all so very dedicated to providing the best possible service.
just a heads up about smoking, but we are currently having signs fabricated that inform our guest that, according to Tennessee law, there can be no smoking, vaping, etc. within 25 feet of the building. That means that smoking will not be possible within 25 feet of the edge of the building. We have created designated smoking zones away from the building that comply with the law. A first floor room would provide the easiest access to the smoking areas.

Thanks again for much for having stayed with us, and I hope that you will visit with us on your next trip to (or through) Chattanooga.