See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2020 via mobile

We were passing through and needed to get 8 hours of sleep. Found this place, with tax etc it was $65.

Seems like the renovated the entire property. Rooms are clean, no smell of old anything.

Beds are reasonably comfortable, bathrooms are nice.

Again if you look at the cost vs what they are providing you here you will be happy. Unless you are expecting 4 Seasons amenities

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank huskerss2
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Genny at the front desk took me to show the room so I could decide. Wow what great service! I am very pleased and the rate is very affordable because we are traveling with our family pet! I recommend!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 879marciag
Reviewed November 25, 2019 via mobile

The motel is fairly well kept for being an older motel. Large flat-screen tv. Very close to shopping and restaurants. The motel is very reasonably priced in an area of much more expensive hotels. Easy access to the freeway.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank rosew320
Reviewed November 6, 2019

A friend of mine once said that he had been patelled. Bad room, overcharged, billing problems, etc. It happened here. The pre paid rate was supposed to be $54.00 and upon check out was charged $60.00 There was an add on charge for a safe. The room was fine, looked like there had been some remodeling going on. The ice machine across from our room did not work, the t.v. remote was hit an miss. It was too bad that I got clipped for the safe because even at $60 the room was fine. Will I stay again? No, the next time I may be charged for hot water.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank kevin389
Reviewed November 3, 2019 via mobile

Room definitely needs updating. The room I had was not updated as shown in the pictures. The fridge needed to be defrosted. The side table was severely rusted. Breakfast was ok, although it is recommended to microwave your bacon on a foam plate which melted to the bacon.

Date of stay: October 2019