See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 28, 2020 via mobile

Not very good. Got there and had to lug all of our stuff upstairs. We had quite a bit and it took four trips. No elevator and they had no room for us on the first floor. They had a luggage cart, but what good is that without an elevator? Ugh! Pool closed and no breakfast because of COVID. Yet once again they had no problem bare handling my credit card and key cards back and forth. No gloves. The guy at the front desk was nice. The price was good. There was a fridge, microwave, and a safe in the room. The safe was locked and when we called to try to get access so I could store my gun in it we were told it would be $1.69 to use it. WHAT????!!!! Come on man! Oh well, we will use our Hilton membership instead of our Choice membership the next time.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Drewgaf19
Reviewed March 8, 2020 via mobile

We were passing through and needed to get 8 hours of sleep. Found this place, with tax etc it was $65.

Seems like the renovated the entire property. Rooms are clean, no smell of old anything.

Beds are reasonably comfortable, bathrooms are nice.

Again if you look at the cost vs what they are providing you here you will be happy. Unless you are expecting 4 Seasons amenities

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank huskerss2
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Genny at the front desk took me to show the room so I could decide. Wow what great service! I am very pleased and the rate is very affordable because we are traveling with our family pet! I recommend!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 879marciag
Reviewed November 25, 2019 via mobile

The motel is fairly well kept for being an older motel. Large flat-screen tv. Very close to shopping and restaurants. The motel is very reasonably priced in an area of much more expensive hotels. Easy access to the freeway.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank rosew320
Reviewed November 6, 2019

A friend of mine once said that he had been patelled. Bad room, overcharged, billing problems, etc. It happened here. The pre paid rate was supposed to be $54.00 and upon check out was charged $60.00 There was an add on charge for a safe. The room was fine, looked like there had been some remodeling going on. The ice machine across from our room did not work, the t.v. remote was hit an miss. It was too bad that I got clipped for the safe because even at $60 the room was fine. Will I stay again? No, the next time I may be charged for hot water.

Date of stay: October 2019