All reviews an upgrade great stay stayed here front desk upgrades
Selected filters
Reviewed October 31, 2019

This is a nice hotel right by the Interstate 24 Exit 4 in Clarksville, TN. It is really just down teh road from Nashville, TN. I was amused when I received one of those automnatically generated emails from Marriott tempting me to pay for upgrades. One of the ways I could upgrade was for a better view. That is hilarious. I grew up there and have frequently visited as I have family there. There is absolutely no view worth upgrading. My room already was perfectly situated so that I could drink in the grandeur of the Super Walmart parking lot and the White Castle. The bed was a bit soft and misshapened. There is no pull up bar in the fitness center. There is a nice selection of treats and snacks at the front desk. Great breakfast provided with room. Staff is very nice and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank G K
Reviewed October 13, 2019

Great staff, took care of all my needs, Stayed there for sixteen nights and not problem one. The people that cleaned the rooms did a great job. The people that prepared the breakfast was good workers and very kind. They accomadated our every needs. Overall a great stay.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jerry B
Reviewed September 16, 2019

We enjoyed staying the night here as it had everything we needed. In the morning we had a wonderful hot breakfast. It had a great shower that was easy to step into. I guess I'd say the bathroom vanity is a bit small and the TV sort of startled me whenever I walked out of the bathroom because I was afraid of bumping into it since it's so close to the bathroom doorway.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Mary P
Reviewed June 22, 2019

Stayed there 3 weeks I had no problems with the staff and I'm African-American.They were polite and knowledgeable about the area. Had conversation with all front desk personnel including the general manager. Hotel is big a spacious and very close to restaurants and shopping I even got an upgrade to a suite.Carlton was very cool and insightful, Mackenzie and Giovanni were respectful ans had good conversation.The two cons are : House keeping needs to improve and the standard Town Place breakfast (not their fault).Other than that I wouls recommend.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed June 21, 2019

The General Manager is rude, untruthful, and has a complex with African Americans. Poor representation of the Marriott brand! Credit card information is utilized at will! Please be extremely cautious when preparing your stay at this location.

Date of stay: June 2019