See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2019

My family of 4 is traveling across the country to visit family and decided to stay here because we thought it would be better than the Days Inn in Joelton. Boy were we wrong! This hotel was about $50 more than the Days Inn and it had NOTHING that you would expect in an extended stay hotel(or any hotel really)! Not a single cup, not a place to get ice, not even a coffee pot! The air conditioner ran the entire night and never cooled the room down at all! We were even in what seemed to be a newly painted/renovated room. I would not recommend staying here at all!! Could have been much better for $111 bucks a night!

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank angielantsberger
Becca K, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Clarksville Ft. Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay and had an issue with the A/C. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed June 6, 2019 via mobile

This hotel is convenient to dining, shopping and easy access to several highways. The hotel is attractive and clean outside and the price is even better. But there is a reason their rates are so low! Beware! Once inside, the hotel is dirty, smells and is dark. Much of the hotel is being “renovated” according to signs posted. That is not mentioned online. The carpet in our room was so dirty we were afraid to take off our shoes. Our cramped, dark room had no amenities such as a luggage stand or place to hang clothes. There was a note in our room stating there was no maid service due to “renovations”. Which begs the question of whether our room had been cleaned after their last guest.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank Andrea H
Becca K, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Clarksville Ft. Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2019

I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. Please know that we are sincerely sorry that the room was not property cleaned and was lacking some of the amenities you were looking for. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in town.

Reviewed February 13, 2019

Place is a little small for a long stay, but perfect for one night. Do bring your own dishes and coffee pot!! Only real problems was lighting. The smoke detector was right over the bed and flashed about once a minute and was exceptionally bright, There were no drapes only blinds and our room was across from the highway so there was a glow in the room all night.

Room tip: face away from the highway!
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Karen P
Becca K, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Clarksville Ft. Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2019

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. We appreciate you letting us know that the blinds let in some light. We are sorry for this issue, but are happy to read that we provided you with clean and comfortable room. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed November 14, 2018 via mobile

The check in process is very confusing and even though they say the front desk is open at certain times, we never seen anyone there all weekend.
I actually paid 8.00 more than what my reservation on line said I was going to pay. It was late when we checked in and It was not worth arguing over. The hallway and elevator smelled strongly of smoke. You can clearly hear every word anyone is saying in there rooms. Our room was not clean and we actually seen a few roaches in it. The beds were horribly uncomfortable. It is a very bare bones place to stay and I would choose a different place in the future. Not impressed at all.

Date of stay: November 2018
1  Thank Robin D
Becca K, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Clarksville Ft. Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that the beds were not comfortable and you encountered noise issues. I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention so we can get this corrected. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed October 15, 2018

No muss no fuss, just what we needed for our stay in Clarksville. I like being able to cook my own food. Not being bothered everyday by housekeeping was nice as well. If we are ever back in town we would choose to stay her again. Loved the staff.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Melissa M
Josefina M, Manager at WoodSpring Suites Clarksville Ft. Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2018

It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.