See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 14, 2020 via mobile

I arrived to find five or six people in front of the lobby door smoking cigarettes and one man without even a shirt on. The front desk clerk was not the most friendliest. I'm really second-guessing my stay here. From what was posted on the internet I was very surprised to come to that, it's very uneasy feeling and very unsafe when you arrive as a single woman to check into a room with 5 Guys standing outside construction workers living there no security to be seen and the crowds a little loud. Be careful and stay safe.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank H2012AEtammyl
Amy Pfleiderer, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Clarksville Ft. Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2020

We do apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced, and we hope to provide better service in the future.

Reviewed August 12, 2020 via mobile

The rooms are great nice and clean. The uncomfortable environment comes from the office. Hearing morning management complain about other guest or even her own staff. It made morning time very uncomfortable. You can feel the tension all threw the place during those times. You can tell the staff feels like they are damned if they do or if they dont, and the guest feels rudeness from her.In my opinion the professionalism is lost.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Amy Pfleiderer, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Clarksville Ft. Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, I know how important time is these days, and I appreciate yours!
I am truly sorry about the experience you had, we are working harder everyday to communicate efficiently with our guests and staff!

Reviewed August 11, 2020 via mobile

Woodspring is the best extended stay I’ve ever been to, They have the best customer service ever and great and friendly staff! I love the rooms! They are always so clean and professional! Will definitely recommend to everyone!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Amy Pfleiderer, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Clarksville Ft. Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2020

Ms. Bethany!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share with us how your experience has been!
I am happy to see how comfortable you are and that you are enjoying your stay!

Reviewed June 8, 2020 via mobile

Here at Woodsprings suites in clarksville tn is a great place to stay with a family. The people make it so welcoming, i will not ever choose a different place. The whole building is clean and well took care of. Thank you woodsprings staff for making my family and i feel comfortable and safe even during this pandemic.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
WSSclarksvilleTN, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Clarksville Ft. Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2020

We appreciate you taking your personal time to let us know how we are doing, here in Clarksville!
We are so happy to be hosting you, and enjoy your company and local business needs!
As always we are here to help, and we hope to continue providing you and your family with the best service!

Reviewed May 25, 2020

The staff are very welcoming, and nice. They go above and beyond to make sure you feel right at home. This hotel is definitely the best hotel in the area! The place is very clean. The best thing about this hotel is that they go above and beyond to make my handicap mother feel comfortable, safe, and at home.

Date of stay: May 2020
Roving27124880556, General Manager at WoodSpring Suites Clarksville Ft. Campbell, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2020

Thank you so much for your honest feedback, Ron!
We are so happy to have you with us, and your family!! We are happy to help whenever you need assistance!

Amy Pfleiderer