All reviews cracker barrel free breakfast stayed here property interstate beds
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2020 via mobile

I was skeptical of our stay here being right off the highway, but was very surprised at how quiet our room was. We were three from the end on the main level, other than the emergency exit door slamming I slept well.
The unit was clean, breakfast was very tasty & the coffee was good. Beds were comfortable, pillows were plump, the pool was clean.
I would definitely stay again!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank laurien539
Reviewed March 8, 2020 via mobile

Honestly ya just never know exactly what you’re gonna get when you book a hotel room. Some owners/GMs don’t give a crap and others totally care. This hotel is just a year old, but in excellent condition. Breakfast had a nice selection and the fitness center was clean, organized but simple. You can just tell that the owner takes pride in his hotel. Plus the staff were awesome! Even after a devastating tornado had just come through Nashville and knocked out all the internet. They smiled, said good morning, good evening and were in great spirits. Would stay again.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank 185nikie
Reviewed October 27, 2019

Hotel was new wnen I was there so it was very clean . My Great Grand daughters were in room above us we could hear them walking around . It is a bit noisy but great value There were several truckers staying there . The lady that checked us in was great

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank betty871
Reviewed October 13, 2019 via mobile

Best Western overbook (there was a computer problem and I do not blame BW) so they sent me to Sleep Inn. The motel is basic but comfortable. I was told the motel has not open very long. It seems they have had some rowdy guests as there is more than expected wear (see photo of hole in wall in my bathroom).

The free breakfast was as expected and certainly more than average for a basic motel free breakfast.

The front desk staff made this property much better than average. They were fabulous!!

I would stay at the property again.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank AfishnamedArthur
Reviewed October 11, 2019

We stayed where with our Cross Country Team for the State Race in Clarksville. I was a little worried when they said they had reserved the Sleep Inn, because my past experiences with them havent always been the best. As soon as I walked in i could tell this hotel was fresh and clean and had been updated. The front desk lady (I believe her name was Katina) was absolutely pleasant and I never had any problem at all with any rude staff, as mentioned in other reviews. As a matter of fact, I believe the staff went out of their way to make things good for us. One of our members in our party got locked out of their room and the door key would no longer work. Katina worked hard to find someone to come help. It took a little while, but they did get the door back open and everyone had a good nights sleep. The hotel was booked solid, but I did not hear alot in the halls. The breakfast in the morning was really good and I couldnt have asked for a better stay.

Room tip: I prefer a top floor, so that you cant hear people walking above you. Also, stay on the side away from the interstate.
Date of stay: September 2019