Lowest prices for your stay
US$93
SAVE US$76
Hotels.comUS$93
PricelineUS$93
ZenHotels.comUS$164
All reviews fire pit wilma rudolph road trip fitness center lobby amenities interstate blvd laundry exit
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2019

this is a really good spot. location just off of I-65 and in close proximity to a bunch of restaurants. facility is fairly new and in very good condition. rooms are decent size and very comfortable. staff is super helpful and friendly. highly recommend

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jon s
Sean C, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2019

Thank you so much ... for your VERY kind words and, more importantly, your recommendation of our property!!! I know my team will be SO excited to read your response and we will celebrate them, for ALL they do to ensure that, at the Courtyard by Marriott in Clarksville, Tennessee, the focus remains on the guests and making your stay and experience as pleasant as it can possibly be!!! That will ALWAYS be our goal .....

Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

I chose this hotel for my family of five. We needed a room with two queens and a pullout sofa. The pullout sofa is twin size. The room was very spacious and super clean. We had two smart TVs. Checkin was prompt and you can even use your Marriott app to check in and make special requests. They have a little market stocked with candy, snacks, beers, toiletries and were all reasonably priced considering the convenience. Our room came with two adult and two kid breakfasts. The breakfast area is not buffet style like most hotels we stay in. We ordered from a menu and all the food was tasty. They even had avocado toast which was a great option for my vegan daughter. The staff at the restaurant were super accommodating and friendly. I wish they had coffee in the lobby but the coffee in the restaurant was two different kinds of Starbucks and very good.
The hotel has a pool and hot tub. Also has a very nice large fire pit that was very cozy. We will definitely stay here again when passing through!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much ... for your VERY kind words! We are SO glad you placed your confidence in us, choosing our Hotel to be your "home away from home." I am so gratified (and know my team will be, too) to know you will be coming back, hopefully, again and again and again. People are the hallmark of this business and at the Courtyard by Marriott in Clarksville, Tennessee, I have been blessed to know, work alongside and lead some of the VERY best!!! They LOVE people ... and you just cannot teach that these days! We look forward to your return .....

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Very clean hotel. I was greeted by Terry at check-in. Very friendly. She went through the whole check-in completely. Gave me the hours of the bistro/bar and other info regarding my benefits and such. This had been an issue in the past at some other Marriotts, but in the past year it has been part of their routine and greatly appreciated. For drinks later at the Bistro, the bartender/waiter was very fast and efficient. Lots of hustle. They also have a nice 'Courtyard' with a firepit where several of us drank, smoked cigars and had a really good time. Definitely will stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much ... for your VERY kind words! We are SO thankful you stayed with us. We are even more thankful you WANT to return!!! I told another guest who reviewed us, too, "people are the hallmark of this business and at the Courtyard by Marriott in Clarksville, Tennessee, I have been blessed to know, work alongside and lead some of the VERY best!!! They LOVE people ... and you just cannot teach that these days!" Terri is a PERFECT example of that! She has a true servant's heart .....

I am glad you were similarly satisfied with the amenities and our Bistro/Bar and our Bartender, too!

We look forward to your return .....

Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

We arrived late at night on a bad weather night, and were greeted by the sweetest lady! She made sure we had all we needed. The lady working the following day was just as great. The hotel was clean and the lobby area was very spacious and comfortable.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Your very kind words are appreciated, perhaps, more than you will ever know, by my team and myself. It is never fun traveling when the weather is inclement or bad!!! It is SO important that we give our guests a clean, comfortable, room that allows them to relax and ALL the amenities they might desire. I am glad we met your expectations, in that regard! From a much larger perspective, though, this business is also ALL about the "human" side ... the PEOPLE. Here at the Courtyard by Marriott in Clarksville, Tennessee, I have been lucky to know, work with and lead some of the VERY best!!! They LOVE people, themselves and you cannot teach that! Systems and processes or procedures ... yes ... but a REAL and genuine smile cannot be taught!!! Terri is the lady who checked you in and Jeanette was working the next morning. They are both perfect examples of that! They have the purest and truest hearts ... and great smiles and laughs, too!

We will recognize both women in our monthly staff meeting and ensure they are rewarded!!!

Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

This was a nice hotel. Rooms were spacious & clean. Staff was friendly & accomidating. Deli in hotel offering a variety of selections of food, coffee, & beverages to purchase. In close proximity to many restaurants & stores. I’d refer this hotel to anyone.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank titine64

We are SO glad you enjoyed your stay with us and that we met/exceeded your expectations. Your very kind words are appreciated, by both my team and myself. Providing guests with a clean, comfortable room and a welcoming atmosphere/environment is the MOST important thing we can give our guests. When we do that, we achieve the goals Marriott International sets for us and expects us to achieve. More importantly, we earn your referral/recommendation, which is SO much more important! Here at the Courtyard by Marriott in Clarksville, Tennessee, we are proud of the product we offer and the people who work for (and with) us!!! They are some of the VERY best I have ever had the privilege of working with .....

We look forward to your return!!!

In Service,