Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$121
US$93
PricelineUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
CourtyardUS$93
Expedia.comUS$93
FindHotelUS$93
ZenHotels.comUS$121
All reviews fire pit wilma rudolph road trip fitness center lobby amenities interstate blvd laundry exit
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2019

For the price, I would say this is just okay. Average customer service, light on the amenities, and nothing that made us want to return. The rooms are large and beautiful, so that would be the one plus.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jennifercL2069XY
Sean C, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2019

No General Manager ever likes to hear a guest say his/her Hotel was "just okay." I am VERY sorry you feel that way!!! We regularly get comments complimenting our staff, though, so, while I respect your opinion, it certainly surprises me more than just a little bit. Likewise, your comment regarding us being "light on amenities" is one I would have to disagree with. We do NOT offer complimentary breakfast but the Hotel has a host of amenities available ... complimentary WiFi, indoor pool/whirlpool spa, Fitness Facility, a 24hr Market, Keurig coffee makers in ALL guest rooms, complimentary coffee in the Lobby and Starbucks coffee for those who prefer that option. In short, we offer ALL the amenities (and some more, actually) than other Hotels with similar pricing might offer. Of course, we are NOT perfect, and will NEVER be all things to ALL people. That being said, we are proud of our rooms, our mattresses, our cleanliness and the welcoming atmosphere we provide. I am sorry to hear you won't be returning to the Hotel but we're sure you will find an option that better suits you. There are several wonderful Hotels in Clarksville. Ours is just one of them ......

Reviewed July 2, 2019

Whenever I travel back to Clarksville, we stay here. It is right off exit 4 of I-24 and is quiet. Good bar and close to several chain restaurants. Close to the Clarksville/montgomery County industrial park.

1  Thank Fridaysharbor
Sean C, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Clarksville, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2019

Thank you so much ... for trusting us to be your "home away from home" when you are in the Clarksville area. At the Courtyard by Marriott in Clarksville, Tennessee, we are glad to have so many guests who choose us, again and again! Your loyalty is genuinely appreciated and, we hope, rewarded, with a pleasant stay experience.

Reviewed April 22, 2019

this is a really good spot. location just off of I-65 and in close proximity to a bunch of restaurants. facility is fairly new and in very good condition. rooms are decent size and very comfortable. staff is super helpful and friendly. highly recommend

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jon s

Thank you so much ... for your VERY kind words and, more importantly, your recommendation of our property!!! I know my team will be SO excited to read your response and we will celebrate them, for ALL they do to ensure that, at the Courtyard by Marriott in Clarksville, Tennessee, the focus remains on the guests and making your stay and experience as pleasant as it can possibly be!!! That will ALWAYS be our goal .....

Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

I chose this hotel for my family of five. We needed a room with two queens and a pullout sofa. The pullout sofa is twin size. The room was very spacious and super clean. We had two smart TVs. Checkin was prompt and you can even use your Marriott app to check in and make special requests. They have a little market stocked with candy, snacks, beers, toiletries and were all reasonably priced considering the convenience. Our room came with two adult and two kid breakfasts. The breakfast area is not buffet style like most hotels we stay in. We ordered from a menu and all the food was tasty. They even had avocado toast which was a great option for my vegan daughter. The staff at the restaurant were super accommodating and friendly. I wish they had coffee in the lobby but the coffee in the restaurant was two different kinds of Starbucks and very good.
The hotel has a pool and hot tub. Also has a very nice large fire pit that was very cozy. We will definitely stay here again when passing through!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much ... for your VERY kind words! We are SO glad you placed your confidence in us, choosing our Hotel to be your "home away from home." I am so gratified (and know my team will be, too) to know you will be coming back, hopefully, again and again and again. People are the hallmark of this business and at the Courtyard by Marriott in Clarksville, Tennessee, I have been blessed to know, work alongside and lead some of the VERY best!!! They LOVE people ... and you just cannot teach that these days! We look forward to your return .....

Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Very clean hotel. I was greeted by Terry at check-in. Very friendly. She went through the whole check-in completely. Gave me the hours of the bistro/bar and other info regarding my benefits and such. This had been an issue in the past at some other Marriotts, but in the past year it has been part of their routine and greatly appreciated. For drinks later at the Bistro, the bartender/waiter was very fast and efficient. Lots of hustle. They also have a nice 'Courtyard' with a firepit where several of us drank, smoked cigars and had a really good time. Definitely will stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much ... for your VERY kind words! We are SO thankful you stayed with us. We are even more thankful you WANT to return!!! I told another guest who reviewed us, too, "people are the hallmark of this business and at the Courtyard by Marriott in Clarksville, Tennessee, I have been blessed to know, work alongside and lead some of the VERY best!!! They LOVE people ... and you just cannot teach that these days!" Terri is a PERFECT example of that! She has a true servant's heart .....

I am glad you were similarly satisfied with the amenities and our Bistro/Bar and our Bartender, too!

We look forward to your return .....